Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can't use AVG anti virus program anymore, anyone have other free anti virus program?

This is a discussion on can't use AVG anti virus program anymore, anyone have other free anti virus program? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can't use AVG anti virus program anymore because then i cant play ko :/ , anyone have other free anti ...
Page: 1

eWo-eWo

can't use AVG anti virus program anymore because then i cant play ko :/ , anyone have other free anti virus program?

Sabao

try avast.

Mario

just disable AV before u start ko.... i got same problem with kaspersky <_< coz of trojan in ko.exe.

kebab0007

can&#39;t use AVG anti virus program anymore because then i cant play ko :/ , anyone have other free anti virus program?[/b]
    I use this www.free-av.com without any problems.And it&#39;s free.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Wrong section. Warned. Banned 24 hours.

why would it go offtopic .. why not general help or sum shit he obviously looking for avg that works with ko

are you kidding me Lutz... what the fuck?

cough (unbanned) cough

As for the AVG issue, i experienced it earlier today. I had to disable AVG in order to access the game

right click on the AVG icon in the programs tray in the bottom right, and select &#39;Launch AVG control centre&#39;

once that pops up select &#39;Resident Shield&#39; and click on properties, then untick the box that says &#39;Turn on AVG Resident Shield protection&#39;

This should work, I&#39;m not going to lie but it does mean you&#39;re disabling your antivirus while you&#39;re playing, but you can always just re-enable it when you come out of the game by re-ticking that box

ReiRei

I use Kaspersky. I have had issues with avast. I am not sure you are in the US, but the webpage for this is US.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/products_se...ta-testing.php
    For those looking for it without the link. kaspersky.com products, beta testing.
    A nice full version beta that I have not seen any issues with. I paid for 6.0 on one pc, then when my antivirus expired, I downloaded their beta. I haven&#39;t had any issues and it also let me log KO when I sold some of my stuff.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Stop being such cheapskates. You like your computer? Then pay to protect it.

If you report this kind of stuff to the AV companies they should update their protection so this won&#39;t happen any more.

Stop being such cheapskates. You like your computer? Then pay to protect it.

If you report this kind of stuff to the AV companies they should update their protection so this won&#39;t happen any more.[/b]
    free companys do the same actually do a better job at it major companys like norton or mcafee wouldn&#39;t give a shit bout a game ran by monkeys

then again i dont pay for norton or mcafee either so i guess im a cheapskate also just a high class cheapskate

Banned Senior Member

AVG is being contacted to work out the problem with the latest update and saying theres a virus, once that is fixed you shouldn&#39;t have any problems with Knight Online

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

free companys do the same actually do a better job at it major companys like norton or mcafee wouldn&#39;t give a shit bout a game ran by monkeys

then again i dont pay for norton or mcafee either so i guess im a cheapskate also just a high class cheapskate[/b]
    The 3 times i&#39;ve submitted false positives and virus samples to McAfee they&#39;ve sent me an extra.dat back within 4 hours, and my submission has been included with the next days updates... How long has this AVG problem been around?

Banned

I installed Panda Antivirus, but you need buy :P
    Kaspersky (free antivirus) pwnz..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

My bad, banned wrong person; removed warn.

kaspersky. If you want, I can give you a key.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/trials/trialsregH...apter=159339192

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast