Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well its Time to go. seller2006....

This is a discussion on Well its Time to go. seller2006.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzzzzzzz how u enjoying the hacked account u stole from me and statx revon? Don't think I haven't forgotten.. statx ...
Page: 2

zzzzzzzzzzz how u enjoying the hacked account u stole from me and statx revon? Don't think I haven't forgotten.. statx never deserved that he was such a nice guy.

bb

Originally posted by Vacant
    zzzzzzzzzzz how u enjoying the hacked account u stole from me and statx revon? Don't think I haven't forgotten.. statx never deserved that he was such a nice guy.

Dude i bought revon..... ages go about maybe 5 months

K, then you arn't him... but he is nothing more than a scamming ass u should have name changed. :P Sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by Vacant
    K, then you arn't him... but he is nothing more than a scamming ass u should have name changed. :P *Sorry for the confusion.
    lol name change scroll hehe i heard bout that but i changed the status and image of the account slowly but after all i accomplished it btw who r u?

Originally posted by Seller2006+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seller2006)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

Dude i bought revon..... ages go about maybe 5 months[/b]
    Revon was never sold / bought and I'm pretty sure at this, also all the conversations we had about you being hacked and loosing your friends' items / accounts that they let you use... sounds pretty suspicious right now

I never thought you were a scammer Revon <_<

Heh, if revon never was really sold, yes he is a scammer and statx wasen't the only one effected by you. There were topics on ranking of you scamming/hacking someone else and I can't recall the name.

If that really is you, I sure as hell hope you did quit this forsaken game because you fucked over one of my best friends and he never deserved it one bit. Statx was one of the nicest people in ko and a great person to be around... to do something like that to him is really really lame.

Then again you're friends with nick0, zaraki and old meeps (yes old meeps was a scammer and that's been proven, he can bullshit all he wants by saying it was his brother but I'll bet my account it was really him).

Funny thing is I was about to equip statx's warrior then a few days later hmmm pass changed.

OH right now I recall another case. You sold bullpapah the account so don't fucking bullshit that it was hacked after you played it because you sold it to him then a few days later he got hacked hmmmm yet another coincedence. Wanna know why? Statx's account was never hacked untill then.

If you are the real revon please spare me... don't even bother responding to this. Just walk away from this game so people won't have to see your pathetic image in this game anymore.

Thank you and bye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12