Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well, looks like im done for good also

This is a discussion on well, looks like im done for good also within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; person who least deserved this still trying to help u out......
Page: 2

mee
    Admin

person who least deserved this

still trying to help u out...

Lammer

Well.. maybe none of his friends scammed or hacked him or even had a Keylogger. Me and some guys from my clan have entered in foreign accounts by mistake. The login problem again, you log on your char, enter the server and PUFFS! different account appears. Could have been what happened and unfortunatly if it did you were unlucky and should only blame K2.

Banned

Hail baba123! I appreciate you contacting the Knight Online Customer Support team and I apologize for the delay. I have restored items comparable to this character’s level to help you on your journey to regain your items back; please verify this by checking in your character's inn, if not there, please check on each character's inventory. We understand that the items given are not necessarily as powerful as the ones you had lost, however, these items will allow you to get back in the game to hunt in the Continent of Adonis.
    yea, tez i fucking spammed k2's ass off with support tickets, it even came to the point of them blocking me from submitting anymore because i did to many. now they try to pull this bullshit....they cant restore anyone's accounts so i dont see the point to continue playing. ive recieved help from friends but maybe this is a sign to stop playing

Banned

Originally posted by undefined
    Hail baba123! I appreciate you contacting the Knight Online Customer Support team and I apologize for the delay. I have restored items comparable to this character’s level to help you on your journey to regain your items back; please verify this by checking in your character's inn, if not there, please check on each character's inventory. We understand that the items given are not necessarily as powerful as the ones you had lost, however, these items will allow you to get back in the game to hunt in the Continent of Adonis.
    yea, tez i fucking spammed k2's ass off with support tickets, it even came to the point of them blocking me from submitting anymore because i did to many. now they try to pull this bullshit....they cant restore anyone's accounts so i dont see the point to continue playing. ive recieved help from friends but maybe this is a sign to stop playing
    i will ask or spam for you to see what i can do cause i know you love me so much i cant let you down :lol:

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

:angry:

My favourite sin

Due this sux man it sux... im so sad...

Dont quit... catch me on msn play my warryon it be fun :wub:
    No quyt!

DragonFire

I don't really know what to say..I can say sorry, but I have nothing to be sorry for, You are a good friend and shit like this always sucks...So All I can say really is good luck with school etc. I have you on msn. ^_^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by undefined
    YES YES come play l2 with us baba

makes me sad when ppl lose their shit... or when i lose my shit :unsure:

KO sux right now...

,keep bothering them, there must be something they can do for you.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    start spamming cs once per day and ask what area the ip was from of the hacker cause it smells like a inside job to me man

u might have been scammed by someone

also

S>iron necklace, dual rols, md's +8, chitin 8, glassbelt, eme +0 and RE +1 by WU pm me with offers anyone
    sorry to see u got hacked and for tez i saw utupionsknightsTR made a new clan for your new way off getting items :P :P

the clan i rwally saw it just joking with u tez

Everyones leaving?

Gl in RL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12