when k2 will make a wipe?

This is a discussion on when k2 will make a wipe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, well, anyone know when they will make a whipe and fix dupe? cause xigenon marketis full dupe...
Page: 1

madlight

Default when k2 will make a wipe?

hello,

well,

anyone know when they will make a whipe and fix dupe?
    cause xigenon marketis full dupe

redfieldTnT

ur half correct and half wrong

some items now that are dupes are form treasure chests or form grell quest chest box's being duped

or from fragments being duped wich makes the items legit partly

the items themselves may infact have thier own cerial number or verification number whatever its clalled

so a dupe wipe may not be the answer

Motorbreath

BINGO

madlight

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    ur half correct and half wrong *

some items now that are dupes are form treasure chests or form grell quest chest box's being duped *

the items themselves may infact have thier own cerial number or verification number whatever its clalled *

in xigenon, shard +9 , roc +2...........................

DragonFire

Originally posted by madlight+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madlight)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT
    ur half correct and half wrong *

some items now that are dupes are form treasure chests or form grell quest chest box's being duped *

the items themselves may infact have thier own cerial number or verification number whatever its clalled *

in xigenon, shard +9 , roc +2...........................[/b]
    xig is old...9 rocs are understandable. And depending on how many shard +9s there are im pretty sure thats understandable too.

redfieldTnT

still if i have the know how to dupe ft chests grell quest chests fragments

thats alot of+1 shards for me profit + if i get any gay ft items or raptors ect i can sell

them on the market maybe buy some +7/s try like 50+8's for a +9 with duped bus's

Good gun dupers u gotta think like a duper

roc +2 is just from doing bisness with the above example items being traed n sold

after a while its like money launder the item is legit after a few monts of people not

knowing wher they come from and if they dont get erased (they wont cause no

dupe wipe needed) people will look at them as legit and noone will know any better

DeathInTheNight

and do u really think they r gonna tell u when next wipe is,that would be dupers heaven