Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well it's been a good run...

This is a discussion on Well it's been a good run... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah J was always gay, but was the best person i met on this game and can honestly say hes ...
Page: 3

nah J was always gay,

but was the best person i met on this game and can honestly say hes a real friend to me and hope we can meet up one day to prove i can whoop his ass

krekre

As of today, I am resigning from my position as a mod. It's been a good and long run, but I'm too busy with life, I have no time to check the forums. I'll stop by and check every once in awhile, probably just to bump my selling topic, but for the most part, I won't be seeing any of you. I would make a list of all the people I would like to thank, but that takes time and effort which I don't want to use

So this is my way of saying goodbye. Thanks to everyone who made this experience a fun one. [/b]

enJoy the real world [/b]
    He can`t he have alot of obligations! :P anyway ppl, not to flame and all stuff, but when u say have fun IRL u have been tortured in games ? if u say it like that, the meaning is like i just said ^^ lil jokes

Didnt know u J but u seem like a nice guy, GL IRL coz u will need it :P heh take care best wishes!

Thanks you for make that great job.
    take care in real life

ahh j its been fun for the past 2-3 years, it was always fun when we talked or played together..in all the clans we had together :P and chars we shared. you and stefan are probably some of the best friends i had in the game. well gl with what you got going on. msn me sometime if your msn is fixed.

oh and stefan msn me back!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Catch ya in a bizzle x

Cya my little love child, was funny pissing people off, was a little pissed we couldn;t pk together more in cwest. Keep in touch on facebook and msn dude.

Have fun

Alibaba85

stay gay J!!

good luck in real life, definitely fun fighting all the time for the first 11months in Cwest!!!

take care bro :wub:

Banned

was fun playing dcz whit you on c-west, i didn't know icemages could kill other ppls before i saw you doing it.

laterz n shit.

BB J baba

have fun in real life ^_^

peace out my nigga. keep it real fo sho keep on pimpin them hoes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123