Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well whats going on with Ares!

This is a discussion on Well whats going on with Ares! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oke aga delete plys ares server yok ok now pls...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

oke aga delete plys
    ares server yok ok now pls

i dont care...i dont want to losse my items and you think ppl with lvls 75+ will open new chars? i dont think so...they just stop play on USKO

i dont care...i dont want to losse my items and you think ppl with lvls 75+ will open new chars? i dont think so...they just stop play on USKO[/b]
    you can sleep in the night or you wake up sometimes and hear the lambs cry?

lmao
    stop saying all this shit no one is gonna delete ares because it brings money in , and i dont htink they gonna fix the lag//// dcs problem soon enough either. just my 2 cents :wacko:

ares = 80% turks
    80% moneu = make k2 happy...they not going to do anything but now i bought prem with wrong credit card and they want 28$ back..now they can kiss my ass + block my account in clickandbuy i dont care i can open new1 and thats what i will do every month

HunterMark

yes, they will delete Ares

Lol retards they cant do this... ppl who paid premium for years will want their money back if they just delete all and the company still runs...

some ppl are dumb enough to believe in that kind of rumors lmao !

TonyHazard

THEY WNT DLETE ARES.

My god.

HunterMark

THEY WNT DLETE ARES.

My god.[/b]
    I was being sarcastic, sir

Banned Senior Member

They are working on Ares still, They can log in at the office fine without problems but every time I tried for them today I had 10061 errors

TonyHazard

I understand. Why would they delete a Server. Damn near dumb. That means Refunds. Refunds = Too much problems.

HunterMark

I understand. Why would they delete a Server. Damn near dumb. That means Refunds. Refunds = Too much problems.[/b]
    thats exactly my point... the only way to close a server is to claim they lose money with KO and completly close it...

Now tell me what you think... K2 is losing money with KO ?

5DollahSuckySucky

did it go down again? -_-

yes, they will delete Ares

Lol retards they cant do this... ppl who paid premium for years will want their money back if they just delete all and the company still runs...

some ppl are dumb enough to believe in that kind of rumors lmao ![/b]
    you stupid? so what if ppl pay'd money sometime USKO will be over you think you will get your money back? its the same they can delete it but they wont do it...becuse they know ppl will kill them

HunterMark

you stupid? so what if ppl pay'd money sometime USKO will be over you think you will get your money back? its the same they can delete it but they wont do it...becuse they know ppl will kill them[/b]
    rofl you know nothing about laws, son

the only way a compagny can leave people without refund and/or compensation is to call bankrupt

ITS A LAW

Milkshaker

Whats going on with Ares?!?!?!? i just hope they not going to delete Ares server[/b]

well...

-Character Select (broken)... disabled
    -Nation Transfer (broken)... disabled
    -Forgotten Temple (broken)... disabled
    -Bifrost (dupe bug)... k2 waits 6 months after the fact and deletes ALL rewards related to the event.
    -Coins... deleted during the implementation of Knight Empire
    -Item Rental (broken) major dupe method - disabled
    -/save (broken)... disabled
    -Quest bug... (couldn't fix for a long time)... disabled all quests and npc characters
    -Castle Siege War bug (people logged other servers to win the war, result was Abyss restricted access on servers 2 and 3)

not to mention...

-Expansions delayed for months
    -New servers delayed for months
    -New features that have been delayed for nearly a year
    ... a YEAR
    -lack of GM involvement
    -crooked GMs
    -GM accts being used by unauthorized persons
    -rogue GMs from a country that doesn't even play ko banning legit players
    -banned players coming back after permanent bans... <3 Greyhawk
    -random ROLLBACKS that cause items to be duped and deleted
    -random item deletion... and oh yeah... random item deletion (should i say that again?)
    -a security software that never worked
    -another security software that sorta works but is easily bypassed
    -wanna talk about Christmas presents to be opened 3 months after Christmas (if ever)?
    -how about the flooding of the market with what were once hard to get items like Shell Armors and Top tier weapons?

I dont think i even scratched the surface here, but let me ask you this, why would you ever ask a question with any doubt as to whether k2 will do something. My guess is they WILL do something, and if the cant fix it, or break it even more, they will simply REMOVE it.

And wouldn&#39;t deleting a popular sever such as Ares cause active players to move to other servers? Make you play more? Sure it would, i mean you are still playing arent you? After all the crap that has happened in the past, after all you have lost, you would either quit completely or pick up where you left off on another server.

I for one think that if they ever do come up with a solution to stop the hacking and the cheaters that they should completely wipe ALL servers and start over. But hey, Im just one person with an opinion.

-The only way to defeat a cheater is to not play the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast