Were GMs using macro while streaming?

This is a discussion on Were GMs using macro while streaming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i saw this at Turkish section and brought here to hear from you as well. This is the original ...
Page: 1

Default Were GMs using macro while streaming?

Well i saw this at Turkish section and brought here to hear from you as well.
    This is the original post for Turkish readers.
    Madem macro yasak GM'ler neden kullan?yor? Hemde canl? yay?nda. :: Knight Online TR - Genel Tart??ma Bölümü

This is the twitch stream Twitch
    As OP stated if you watch video after 01:44:50 for a while you can see that he is minoring while his hands are at his face.
    Also if you watch it for a while, the guy is using minor like hell, in the meantime just check players hands, none of the hands is looking like they are spamming minor. They are calm as ...
    Well at around 01:46:00 he is using spike and thrust while he is using minor. With that skill bar you have to use your both hands on the keyboard to be able to do that. Lets say he is using right click minor, he is not. He has light feet at right click. ( The guy at the screen at 01:46 is the one with gray sweatshirt as it is obvious from what he says).

All in all i didn't watch the whole video, if GMs are also using macro for PK there is no sense to shout out official announcements like "using macro mouse and keyboard is illegal" it's just weird to me.
    What do you guys think about it? Is this really legit playing? Or am i missing something?

ofcourse he is using a pedal or macro for minoring.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    ofcourse he is using a pedal or macro for minoring.
    Isnt that illegal already?
    I know nobody can understand if somebody is using pedal or macro in regular PK, but im sure they stated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    Isnt that illegal already?
    I know nobody can understand if somebody is using pedal or macro in regular PK, but im sure they stated it.
    pedals sell in turkey like bread in any other country...i don't know much about programming or anti-cheats but i don't think that pedals can be detected,simply because its a piece of hardware and not code.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    pedals sell in turkey like bread in any other country...i don't know much about programming or anti-cheats but i don't think that pedals can be detected,simply because its a piece of hardware and not code.
    I'm quite sure nobody uses an actual pedal these days. Macro keyboards and mice are really cheap and common these days. Heck, even I have one. I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet though, haven't played sin for.. I don't even know how long.

Well I just got done going through a "prison" sentence because my computer has Razer Synapse on it. Which is a macro program for the Razer products. I have a Naga and Blackwidow and because I own these and the programs that go with them I was banned for a minimal ammount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm quite sure nobody uses an actual pedal these days. Macro keyboards and mice are really cheap and common these days. Heck, even I have one. I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet though, haven't played sin for.. I don't even know how long.
    Well yea, i have a gaming mouse too, and still didnt try how its working, but since the GMs are also using macro why would i broke my fingers for minor :P
    You know also what is funny? The staff of NTTGame is claiming there was no macro or sth

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

lold /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Yeah you are right.Although,you don't even need a keyboard/mouse,there was a script where you can set it to monitor pixel change (hp),so when it goes from red to black (eg: your hp going down),it starts spamming certain key,in this case,minor.I don't know if steamKO can detect scripts ( I know VAC for CSGO can't,cause I use em to bhop),so that is one way to do it .

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

looks about right

Banned

hehehehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yeah you are right.Although,you don't even need a keyboard/mouse,there was a script where you can set it to monitor pixel change (hp),so when it goes from red to black (eg: your hp going down),it starts spamming certain key,in this case,minor.I don't know if steamKO can detect scripts ( I know VAC for CSGO can't,cause I use em to bhop),so that is one way to do it .
    Well yeah, there are various of ways of doing it, but I would assume it's rather common to have a macro mouse or keyboard. There are many programs you can also use that aren't necessarily made for KO.