Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I´m tired of this shit! Screw K2 for not doing something...

This is a discussion on I´m tired of this shit! Screw K2 for not doing something... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I´m pretty sure all the legit players agree with me when I say fuck em cheaters! Cheats always been a ...
Page: 1

Zan_

Default I´m tired of this shit! Screw K2 for not doing something...

I´m pretty sure all the legit players agree with me when I say fuck em cheaters!
    Cheats always been a part of Knight Online and we just had to learn to live with it since the fuked up K2 won´t do anything about it.

But now it´s worse than ever before....or maybe it´s only me who think that after I´ve been inactive for a couple weeks....
    I mean...I go to CZ and in 1 set of scrolls (30 min) I got killed like 6 times by different arrowshower hackers.

I always was against "fuk the turks", because I used to think that they´re not all the same(cheaters/hackers) but I´ve come to a point where I just don´t give a fuk anymore......I hope they IP ban turkey.....I hope that some1 decides to nuclear attack the whole country..

Wohoo!..less cheaters I say!

I mean I tried to like them, I really did.
    I tried to prove that all turks are not the same(even though it seemed as it was almost impossible)
    So now...I really hate em!!

But hey.....can you blame me? Right now it seems like every single turk of their population is playing this stupid game!
    Seems like they give cheats to eachother as birthday presents, wich they keep sending around to their closest friends...and suddenly all turkish players are cheating. I´m paying(premium) to play this game and it just doesn´t feel like I wanna waste my money on this shit anymore so cheaters can ruin the fun.

You say some turks are not cheaters?
    I say it hasn´t been their birthday since they started playing this game XD

Anyway.....what I wanna say is "CURSE THE FIRST TURK WHO STARTED PLAYING ON USKO!!!!"
    Dýe plýzzzzz!!!!

Sure go ahead guys...flame me...call me racist....whatever you want.
    I´ll take it with a smile

Pixiecatt

You hit it right on the head zan..but unfurtunetly.....nothing has been done and at this point i honestly don't think they will do anything. So we either gotta deal with it or quit.

Rentzusuken

I've been fortunate enough to meet alot of great players who were of Turkish decent. There are always a few bad apples to ruin the whole bunch, and I've had a thing or two to say against some Turks, but it was said to the people who I found offensive and not in a forum and in generalizations. If Turkey was IP-blocked then sure, alot of the problems would go away for a while, but then you would see the same issues creeping up with other countries until nobody was left. Turkish players also comprise a majority of the players in this game, so removing them would free up alot of space on the servers...perhaps too much.

Zan_

Well wouldn´t that be good??

I doubt it will ever happend though.....but you see I used to think like you.....some turks are nice.
    Butt he deal is....they just still haven´t found out how to cheat, and as soon as they will you´ll have more cheaters to talk about

I don´t know man...everybody has the right to their own opinion....but I just think that turk in general are like that as persons. CHEATERS

Blame the parents if ya ask me...

zan i totally agree with you ever since k2 toom over a lot of cheaters have been on and they arent doin anything about it
    every koxp user i have seen in this game was a turk
    every macro = turk
    every type of cheat that they have come up for this game is turks so go ahead and say it

ban all turk IPS
    YES THE SERVERS WOULD BE EMPTY BUT THEN THE LEGIT PLAYERS WHO CANT AFFORD OR DONT WANT TO GET PREMIUM CAN PLAY TOO
    SO +1 ON ZANs IDEA

Cocaine

Originally posted by DELTA25
    zan i totally agree with you ever since k2 toom over a lot of cheaters have been on and they arent doin anything about it
    every koxp user i have seen in this game was a turk *
    every macro = turk
    every type of cheat that they have come up for this game is turks so go ahead and say it *

ban all turk IPS *
    YES THE SERVERS WOULD BE EMPTY BUT THEN THE LEGIT PLAYERS WHO CANT AFFORD OR DONT WANT TO GET PREMIUM CAN PLAY TOO
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

K2 has to make money just like everyone else, now quit bitching about the Turks online so you cant get in. Nobody cares or even knows who you are, so just stfu. K2 is not going to ban fucking Turks, so get used to that shit and either pay $8/mo or shut the fuck up.

Zan_

every macro = turk
    every type of cheat that they have come up for this game is turks so go ahead and say it *

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

Thank you Delta...finally some1 who understands me
    Well....some of ya probably think "how does he know that they are all turks".....well if the cheaters are levling....then you can PM them and I can promise...101% you will get a turkish reply.....
    And as far as Ronark Land....well I´ve send letters to some of the cheaters who killed me.....guess what they replied?......."aga baba swýft plýzz" (turkish)

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25
    every macro = turk

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

K2 has to make money just like everyone else, now quit bitching about the Turks online so you cant get in. Nobody cares or even knows who you are, so just stfu. K2 is not going to ban fucking Turks, so get used to that shit and either pay $8/mo or shut the fuck up.[/b]
    dude you seriously must hate me everytime i make a post or reply to a post you have something to say about it
    just why is that
    are you a turk or do you hate me?
    just really have been wonderin that

Well there is nothing anyone can do about it, its just the way it is. Hopefully things will change cuz I feel sorry for alot of the gamers who try to make it through the legit way and end up dealing with cheaters.
    Im tired as hell of all the cheaters aswell everytime anyone goes to cz its impossible to not find atleast 5-6 ppl using hacks.

I just hope K2 will get their shit together in the near future and do something about all of the cheaters. Its sad to see all the good ppl leaving cuz of all the shit thats going on ingame.

And believe me I know some and only some turks who are legit and are really good players but most of them cant do nothing except cheat.

Cocaine

Originally posted by DELTA25+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DELTA25)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25

every macro = turk

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

K2 has to make money just like everyone else, now quit bitching about the Turks online so you cant get in. Nobody cares or even knows who you are, so just stfu. K2 is not going to ban fucking Turks, so get used to that shit and either pay $8/mo or shut the fuck up.
    dude you seriously must hate me everytime i make a post or reply to a post you have something to say about it
    just why is that
    just really have been wonderin that[/b]
    I hate you for many reasons.

1. Your ignorant comments have begun to get on my nerves.
    2. You bitch about not being able to get in at least 3 or 4 times a week.
    3. You dont use punctuation.
    4. You think everyone who disagrees with you is a Turk.
    5. You think that calling someone a Turk is insulting.

Well, theres 5 reasons.

Zan_

<!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25
    every macro = turk

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

K2 has to make money just like everyone else, now quit bitching about the Turks online so you cant get in. Nobody cares or even knows who you are, so just stfu. K2 is not going to ban fucking Turks, so get used to that shit and either pay $8/mo or shut the fuck up.[/b]
    The problem here is not if we can log on or not.....I normally buy premium when I´m not inactive or when school´s not taking most of my time.....
    The problem is all the cheating going on...
    HE just said that it would be better if they ban turks so the rest of the legit players would be able to log on....

Cocaine

Turks are not the only ones who cheat you brainwashed piece of shit.

Originally posted by DELTA25+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DELTA25)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25

every macro = turk

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

just why is that
    just really have been wonderin that[/b]

Well, theres 5 reasons.[/b][/quote]well good for you
    who cares if i dont use puncuation and i dont post about not bein able to ge in 3-4 times a week maybe once a week but you know what thats how i get my stress off and no i dont thi8nk everyone who disagrees with me is a turk but you sure do take up for them alot

DragonFire

Ok Children, Stop fighting..or it's time out for both of you! :lol: But I'm going to have to agree with Cocaine, Turks aren't the only Cheaters. We just notice them because our servers are infested with the little 12 year olds.. But I do know some Turkish people that don't cheat and are nice to talk too. ^_^

Cocaine

Originally posted by DELTA25+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DELTA25)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25

every macro = turk

ban all turk IPS *
    SO +1 ON ZANs *IDEA

just why is that
    just really have been wonderin that

Well, theres 5 reasons.[/b]
    well good for you
    who cares if i dont use puncuation and i dont post about not bein able to ge in 3-4 times a week maybe once a week but you know what thats how i get my stress off and no i dont thi8nk everyone who disagrees with me is a turk but you sure do take up for them alot[/b][/quote]

6. Your posts dont even make sense.
    7. If you posting a bitch thread on an online forums releases stress for you, you have some issues.
    8. I hate Turks as much, if not more, than you could ever fathom. I only stick up for them when dumbasses like you make posts about how they fill up the servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast