Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what is this?

This is a discussion on what is this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am no orphen , neither am I bifrended by a Judas. I don;t try and place myself in any ...
Page: 3

painter_dk

I am no orphen , neither am I bifrended by a Judas. I don;t try and place myself in any saints image neither do I see Tez as one.

I am sick of the crap that has come from your clan direction about me over the last few weeks , spreading romours that I gave Tez a CS for his char even had one clan member come in to Ventrilo shit talking when we meet them in CZ.

Everyone has a history of one kind or another painter and you are a fine one to preach with the tainted past of being involed with a clan like KB so drop your high and mighty act your no better than the next person. Tez gave me a naked account and I put items on it ( pretty shitty stuff ) and got it back to lvl 80 on my own.

This topic is not about Tez or myself , it's about TMS's warrior which yesterday had a Turkish guy on it runnign into the DK's and deleveling it. From what i have now been told the char is down from lvl 77 to lvl 70 and the Valks have been deleated.[/b]
    1st, i speak formyself and havvent heard 1st word of those "runors" you talk of
    2nd mee being in kby was mee going 2 orcs side.. you say your clan is clean? plz.. kb is bloddy saints compared 2 you ;D
    how many play on the char tez these days besides you and aja?

btw.. how did that story go about you testing out the anvil with items worth more then 400 usd jsut cause you wanted 2 bee sure?
    please.. stop it.. your sounding like a smeghead and thats just not you
    good luck in cz 13th tez im sure ill get gangbanged from your supreme ligityness :lol:

Banned Senior Member

to rice , Dave is included in the TMS group :P
    to Tez , shut up
    to Devile , yea I was mistaken thinking you were behind tez I know who was now and sorry for that and no I dont have proof unless you want msn convo of our "fight" which again doesnt prove anything but you dont get DCed by a hacker one second after you have a fight with someone who has access to your char
    to Felix , wub

TMS has like 0 luck i swear

Banned Senior Member

Arent all people related to Tez or were related to Tez unlucky?
    plus hes an Essex boy so...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

1st, i speak formyself and havvent heard 1st word of those "runors" you talk of
    2nd mee being in kby was mee going 2 orcs side.. you say your clan is clean? plz.. kb is bloddy saints compared 2 you ;D
    how many play on the char tez these days besides you and aja?

btw.. how did that story go about you testing out the anvil with items worth more then 400 usd jsut cause you wanted 2 bee sure?
    please.. stop it.. your sounding like a smeghead and thats just not you
    good luck in cz 13th tez im sure ill get gangbanged from your supreme ligityness :lol:[/b]
    Painter I am the only person that plays tez's char ask any of my clan that if anyone has been on it since it was added because the answer would be no.

And painter would evidence do you have on me or the clan??? Not a single thing

And Painter you one day aspaire to be a smeghead hell even becoming Cyrtons Hoover atachment would be an esclation of opnion I hold for you and your over inflated ego

Banned

just wait for me to up the SS i TOLD tms to seal the javana wouldnt be surprised if you took it as there is no proof

btw i tried to do atlest 2% every time i log but i couldnt i only replaced you when you had somehin to do and i definetly did more than .1% per week

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you both talk to TMS you will then both know where the Javana Axe is and the raptor ect.

This is now turning into flames v's flames and I am putting a stop to it.

TMS has been shafted by someone , I saw them running his warrior into the DK's in CZ and we were trying to stop him.

The guy was speaking fluent Turkish when I was talkign to him.

/Locked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123