What 2 do when u write non existing email?

This is a discussion on What 2 do when u write non existing email? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok this is the story, i changed my acc's email and made mistake wrote non existing.and now i cant validate ...
Page: 1

NeverDie

Ok this is the story, i changed my acc's email and made mistake wrote non existing.and now i cant validate my acc/change info...
    I wrote few tickets but they tell me wrong section blah blah.. what shall i do ?

wawh

just make the email?

and hope it isnt taken yet

Banned

just make the email?

and hope it isnt taken yet[/b]
    hehe yeah good idea. we hope that wrong email not have been create yet ;O

NeverDie

Yeah i thought same..but when i try 2 make the email it writes it's allready taken.when i try write 2 him i get thet email isisnt existing wtf? :S so wat i do ?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

contact the emailprovider perhaps. i think this would be fast then talk to k2^^

The king. Senior Member

make new acc, tell them ur account holder of ID;whatever ur id is. and tell them that u want to change ur email of that account, they will ask u to provide addisional payment info and then when u have given them that they will change it.

NeverDie

I can login in website, but when i press MY_KOL they write me i must go 2 my email and validate it with link nd stuff..hum i wrote em few tickets they write's me back like " u re writing in wrong section blah blah"..maybe i ll talk with email provider or smth idk..

they made it so u can log into website u should be able to click on submit a ticket possible they disabled it now iunno i had same problem wrote all info for account and viola problem fixed u'll need premium otherwiese = fuck u

NeverDie

yeah thx bro i guess premy will work

_::BOSS::_

so what happend with u ?

i wish u change the email agine and put new email