Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

servers down :S?

This is a discussion on servers down :S? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ke-serverstatus.cjb.net/...
Page: 1

sophiem

HaTeMeNoW

Read the website much? server maintenance happens on thursdays...

BP_Slayer

why make a post they did make a announcement ingame :huh:

Have u notice we have a Server Status tool too?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6

sophiem

Originally posted by Devile
    Have u notice we have a Server Status tool too?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6
    ohh i am sorry i dont saw it thx for the link

_Boomsheeka_

Default more attacks :)

Wow, im cruising this board tonight, and everyone seems to want to jump at whatever chance they can get to be mean to someone

How many times has the server maintanence NOT happened on Thursdays ? More often than once... No need to make the guy feel like shit for starting a post.....

Banned

Default Re: more attacks :)

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_
    Wow, im cruising this board tonight, and everyone seems to want to jump at whatever chance they can get to be mean to someone

How many times has the server maintanence NOT happened on Thursdays ? * More often than once... *No need to make the guy feel like shit for starting a post.....
    i agree :angry:

Cava

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_

How many times has the server maintanence NOT happened on Thursdays ? * More often than once... *No need to make the guy feel like shit for starting a post.....
    did it NOt happen ? i don't rmb :blink:

its not being mean, its more like requesting someone to be considerate and not create topics which aren't meaningful and could've resulted in spam. thats why we move to this forum from ranking.tk in the first place

sophiem

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_Boomsheeka_

its not being mean, its more like requesting someone to be considerate and not create topics which aren't meaningful and could've resulted in spam. thats why we move to this forum from ranking.tk in the first place [/b]
    haha man chil oout and if talking about spam.. look how much post's u got

Cava

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@

its not being mean, its more like requesting someone to be considerate and not create topics which aren't meaningful and could've resulted in spam. thats why we move to this forum from ranking.tk in the first place
    haha man chil oout and if talking about spam.. look how much post's u got [/b]
    my posts aren't 1 letter post, i post PROPER content postcount being high doesn't mean i spam. though there ARE some times :lol: but i usually don't -_- and i'm chilled in case you haven't noticed the emoticon at the end , its a wink

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_Boomsheeka_)</div>

How many times has the server maintanence NOT happened on Thursdays ? * More often than once... *No need to make the guy feel like shit for starting a post.....[/b]
    boom you are soo damn nice

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @

haha man chil oout and if talking about spam.. look how much post's u got [/b]

_Boomsheeka_

its not being mean, its more like requesting someone to be considerate and not create topics which aren't meaningful and could've resulted in spam. thats why we move to this forum from ranking.tk in the first place [/quote

(I dont know if I did the quote right, this was from Cava)

Well put I cant remember how many times the server maintanence has not happened, but it has been at least 2 times that it hasn't happened since the new season of Survivor started

And BTW, I dont see on the new redone website where it says there is server maintanence on Thursdays anymore.... but as always... I may be wrong

dragonfaire.. i think your sig is a wee bit too large, you should probablly make it smaller.

infected

now hackshield says I cant connect to update server h43r:

infected

oh now theres new version and launcher is stuck, anyone got ftp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast