What is this ?

This is a discussion on What is this ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A new k2s policy ? Banning legit players ( F9 of cuz ). And wtf is with that seal/unseal shit ...
Page: 1

Virtus

A new k2s policy ? Banning legit players ( F9 of cuz ). And wtf is with that seal/unseal shit ? It doesn't even work.
    Chupa got hacked and lost everything ( yes,including sealed items ).
    LEGIT players are getting HACKED AND BANNED. WTF IS THIS?! In the same time there're 9999999~ dupers and bug abusers having fun.
    Well, I thought that k2 will change something in their banning methods since there're so many koxpers/dupers but nothing's changed at all.
    This game was fun for a long time but now?

Priestontale

Sealing items have a very good chance of working unless you either have shared your character with someone before, your SQ is too easy or someone sent you a key logger... im going to guess it was either the first or the second choice,

BTW sorry to hear that

A new k2s policy ? Banning legit players ( F9 of cuz ). And wtf is with that seal/unseal shit ? It doesn't even work.
    Chupa got hacked and lost everything ( yes,including sealed items ).
    LEGIT players are getting HACKED AND BANNED. WTF IS THIS?! In the same time there're 9999999~ dupers and bug abusers having fun.
    Well, I thought that k2 will change something in their banning methods since there're so many koxpers/dupers but nothing's changed at all.
    This game was fun for a long time but now?[/b]
    It's chicken.

CnB sucks takes doesnt take your money straight away therefore 3 months down the line u get banned

Banned Senior Member

Lutz is so screwed after his premium purchase last night XD

Virtus

Is there any possibility of getting a rollback when u get hacked?Ohh yes! They give u mirage daggers +5 and fp +3 so u can start ur KO career again!
    T H I S I S A B I G F C K I N G J O K E

sealing items does not protect you from being database hacked. theres nothing you can do about that. I find it really sad that some people desire to steal items from other players they don't even know. I'm pretty sure what they do is illegal and if they were from the UK i wouldn't hesisitate to inform the police and their ISP, but most of them are from Turkey where cheating is encouraged and cheaters are idolised.

I dont get seal/unseal feature if sharing accounts s against TOS.
    The only way you can get hacked is keyloggers, and they would wait for oyu to type SA or database hack, wich dont matter about seal. So whats the point of it really?=|

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Lutz is so screwed after his premium purchase last night XD[/b]
    I fixed it ^^

poiz3n5

seems like sharing accnts is againts there TOS....

AHAHAHHAHAHAH ZERO Zuban 5, that made me laugh so much. ahahah that's killer
    ok now tryin gto be serious after a sathurdaynight:
    There is no way to keep your account completely secure, and K2 or anyone can take your account without excuse or anything being done about it. You accept it when you first accept the TOS: "The game account and everything on it remains property of K2 at all times". Therefore I'm gonna say: "love it or leave it", there's always ways that your account could get stolen, and whether you choose to take the risk of losing it all and play the game or just leave it and not take the risk is your choice. And yes, account sharing is against the rules, and I totally agree with them, it just gives certain characters unfair advantages, so don't even start to whine about that. No matter if a million Turks cheated or just 1, and no matter legit the personS were, it's still against the TOS.
    Time to go to sleep now...