Character Map symbols

This is a discussion on Character Map symbols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was ingame making some names and if you use a character map code as a space you can duplicate ...
Page: 1

I was ingame making some names and if you use a character map code as a space you can duplicate clan names, does anyone know what happens to the space after a server restart?

For example you could have Icecream then make it again with a space at the end it would look the same, im just not sure if it stays like that or that code turns into a letter after a restart.

I hope i explained it so people could understand lol, if its wrong section move it please

theperfection

Im not sure , but i used ® symbol one time and it was good until server restart and become #$# or some weird symbol
    so im guessing the same

Royalassassin

LOL ASH

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Restart is tomorrow, you can double check on your own soon ^_^
    Last time I did a clan with alt+255 at the end, the clan name became invisible but I still had a green line under my name, got bugged and I disbanded it.
    Still think having 2 different names > Fierce + Fierce*space* hence my clans

back before KE you could use all those alt codes buit when they switched to KE they all turned into wierd letters and got all messed up. same will prob happen to you.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think it turns into Â

Uzu

i also use it to double spam messages in chat. i use my favourite ä ^^

Banned

Yep this will turn into ¤€£€¤# If you only use one of those symbols and no other letters then it stays normal.. but even if there is 1 single letter, it turns into chinise