Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what is about the c-west and east?

This is a discussion on what is about the c-west and east? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good you can give me my scrolls back....
Page: 2

J

Good you can give me my scrolls back.

Good you can give me my scrolls back.[/b]
    I gave you info to lvl it up to 55. Lazy ass.

Hell_Angel

CZ pk has actually picked up in the past week due to so many people getting tired of exping.... now that the average lvl is 70+

SirKaoS

Mainly kiddies cried. It's kinda common sense that a server without turks will have low users since like 80% of the players are turks. And anyways, wheres the fun in pking on such a server? I love havin many turks in CZ to kill than 1 english party. And I noticed the most of them aren't a bit more mature then turks, just that I understand with what they insult me ^^[/b]
    I more like competetion, 1 english talking party which is organised, equiped is much more fun to fight then just farm turks ... and other thing is that u wont be dying after 1 min freeze when 50 turks run over u. And colony become much more active last time as people made their levels and equipment. Everyone on this server want to be the best ... so there goes the problem of activity, everyone want fast XP and farm money and items, so many time u raid someone they just go eslant or server 2.

Fact is that ardream is much more active, there is huge fight everywhere 24/7 with shitloads of people.

I more like competetion, 1 english talking party which is organised, equiped is much more fun to fight then just farm turks ... and other thing is that u wont be dying after 1 min freeze when 50 turks run over u. And colony become much more active last time as people made their levels and equipment. Everyone on this server want to be the best ... so there goes the problem of activity, everyone want fast XP and farm money and items, so many time u raid someone they just go eslant or server 2.

Fact is that ardream is much more active, there is huge fight everywhere 24/7 with shitloads of people.[/b]
    I heard that since first weak of the server , i mean that people want make lvl and gear up How old c west is ? And still empty , they want make 80 and get full unique and then come to CZ ?

SirKaoS

I heard that since first weak of the server , i mean that people want make lvl and gear up How old c west is ? And still empty , they want make 80 and get full unique and then come to CZ ?[/b]
    You got it ... yes I think thats what most of people want ... since most of C-West players already had some hilvl higeaed account, they just want their acocunt here ... that makes this server extremely xping farming in past. But as I said, its past ... now ppl fight a lot, just sad is that orc side is a bit overpowered. I found few moments when orc town was surroudned by humans and they ever killed our Inn, but most of time its orcs hordes thats rushing human towers. Well a number of orcs nt already, its most mages. lets see the efect.

they REALY make a turk free server =OOOOO great are there much english speaking player?[/b]
    No there aint only annoying Spics who dont know how to speak english.

Banned

thats a lil bit confusing... all was crying over 4 years now about the turks...they make a turk free server and its empty?!?!?[/b]
    yep I feel sorry for ppl who had balls to level to 80 there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12