Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

what about r2d

This is a discussion on what about r2d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its the best clan on ares atm...
Page: 1

Xedria

i think its the best clan on ares atm

uh oh let the flames begin.

Banned

im not going to flame..but i wana know wana know...i just really dont undstand y u think we care ..are u trying to see everyone start flaming ? ..its just a waset of a post..but y did i reply

Zxenke

Lol, a very random post topic...

Xedria...are you in R2D? I'm guessing there is a good possibility since no one really makes posts like these unless they were in the clan and wanted to promote their own clan. Of course, you might not be, but then that'd be even more wierd, lol.

Also noticed Warmans signature says ranked 5th...that doesn't quite help your hypothesis ^_^

Robokill

$10 says blah starts flame war

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ranks just show how many nps the clan has -.- a good clan is not based on nps, is based on the team work and that stuff

Zxenke

Well of course. I wasn't saying that it did. Just stated that being ranked 5th doesn't promote a good showing of being the best clan.

Robokill

ranks just show how many nps the clan has -.- a good clan is not based on nps, is based on the team work and that stuff [/b]
    +1, exactly why most high ranked turk clans suck

G0D

R2D SUXORZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I in this clan? :lol:

Glader

Dunno, but I do know you have a wall-hacking priest in your clan. Can't find the bloody screenshot now though so dont get your panties in a twist.

I'd prefer a rank 10000000000 clan that was organized than a rank 1 random clan, glowies give u nothing.

G0D

Dunno, but I do know you have a wall-hacking priest in your clan. Can't find the bloody screenshot now though so dont get your panties in a twist.[/b]
    And here it begins.

Glader

as I said: can't find the screenshot so I don't have any proof, but running and hiding in trees in cz when you start redballing isn't normal behaviour.

FlippinSweeT

I'd prefer a rank 10000000000 clan that was organized than a rank 1 random clan, glowies give u nothing.[/b]
    +1, look at deusmanus, inferno and radical. Those three clans together can organize and kill felankor blind-folded, just because of the communication among them and how much they know how the other person in the clan plays and what they would do. although inferno may have had their cheating past-times they do show that they can organize and be an amazing clan when they want to.

BlazinBaba

hmm r2d
    sounds like huge babashop/dupe clan
    lol jk there a nice clan and the people seem really nice too
    also they farm alot for there clan (isoloon wtf)

-Blazin

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast