Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

what about r2d

This is a discussion on what about r2d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best team work? u mean for kill bosses ? cose rlly for pk i prefer ur clan.Also saw thelast pkin ...
Page: 4

C^^

Best team work? u mean for kill bosses ? cose rlly for pk i prefer ur clan.Also saw thelast pkin and i think they r good .[/b]
    LOL? is playing with buff and swift + wolf good? is having +9 items good? is being lvl 80 good? we dont have that and we play good, now stfu thanks you

Banned

you forgot something, without turks there wont be enough +8 items for the english players to babashops.

you forgot something, without turks there wont be enough +8 items for the english players to babashops.[/b]

ko is for turks as is wow is for americans....

just go to a internet cafe and start several characters like turks doo. then well have 100 lvl 80 ko chars... its easy... just talk to the kids in the shops they love it...

G0D

R2D happens to be the best clan I have ever been in (along with CelestialWards and Djinn).

Nice guys, nice parties, kick ass PK

And I have sex with ANY and Warmen... ops, there goes our secret guys [/b]
    OMG DJINN FTWW!!! I was there!! I was assistant at one point Pm me with your chars name that was in the clan plx!! :lol:

i like PC better than R2D

always an exp party, most of the time theres a pk party, almost always a farming party when bifrost is up... one of the perks for having 3 clans :P[/b]
    You love it there because you play on F9Devil which is in PC. If your char was in R2D I think you would have a different opinion

Recoman

all noobs

r2d is a pretty good clan. Good leaders. they are nice. and thats why they are like that. All their members put forth atleast a 90% effort all the time with people camping to get times for bosses and such. <3 them when they were human, fear a few as orcs but still cannot hate them.

and it does not matter how people came across their levels or gear. Its how they play together. I party of 69-75 can take out a party of all level 80 "babaed" players they just have to have a stratagy.

Banned

so how did you came to the conclusion that only babashoppers and cheaters can be good?

who are you talking to kennie?

Banned

you

That is not what i said but if that is how it came across i am sorry. I was saying that it does not matter if they are babbaed. If that party can work together and help each other stay alive a nonbabbaed party can beat a babbaed party.

Banned

i was referring to a post you made a couple of months ago, but whatever.

since when is babashopping acceptable? those english players who babashopped motivated the turks to macro a char up to sell it to them, those english players motivated the turks to dupe +8 items to sell it to them.

back in the old KO, if you PM a macro&#39;er and ask why he is using a cheat without worry about getting banned is because he didnt plan on playing that char for long. he will sell it when its high enough. same goes along with duping, dupers (turk or english) made a lot of money off of the babashoppers.

what does nonbabbaed vs babbaed means anyway?

sexynoodles

rhoslyn, do i still have a chance with you?

Kennie: I am in no way saying its ok. I think it sucks that people cheet. I am just saying that people who do not cheet and still play legitly can over power the cheeters if they want to. And i am sorry to say but I do not remember the post you are speaking of. But it does not mean that I did not post it.

sexynoodles: LOL i dunno...why dont you get on vent with us later.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

R2D is one of the best clans ever on ares, people that think differently havnt gotten to know them personally, i mean i could go up in vent and ask any of them anything and they would help me out

R2D is one of the best clans ever on ares, people that think differently havnt gotten to know them personally, i mean i could go up in vent and ask any of them anything and they would help me out[/b]
    ticka ticka t-rey you barely come in our vent anymore

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast