Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

what about r2d

This is a discussion on what about r2d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; R2D is good clan but i dont know what there deal is with my clan atm xD.. we gonna have ...
Page: 5

Lilweezy

R2D is good clan but i dont know what there deal is with my clan atm xD.. we gonna have a pot mailing war or something?

sexynoodles

TR_ey is just being a homo like he always is...

rhoslyn, i lost your vent info, have dean or chip or whoever to drop it off for me i'd appreciate it.

Magicality

R2D is good clan but i dont know what there deal is with my clan atm xD.. we gonna have a pot mailing war or something?[/b]
    Your clan continiously lured servants on us while we are doing Isiloon for the last few days.

We felt it would be only fair to 4stone you and send you some pots as a token of our appreciation.

Weezy is a great guy but sorry your clannies and your baba allies are fags

Lilweezy

well thx for ur token of appreciation.. even tho it wasn&#39;t me. but anyway U GOT MAIL xD.. much <3 wargay =P. but it wasn&#39;t me in abyss. i dont know what happened dont really care jus logged on and had pots in mail.. so

sexynoodles

we have never had any problems with thelast until hero shows up to be your isiloon ally who talks shit constantly to our clannie and cant even kill an isiloon with 2~3 parties.

Magicality

well thx for ur token of appreciation.. even tho it wasn&#39;t me. but anyway U GOT MAIL xD.. much <3 wargay =P. but it wasn&#39;t me in abyss. i dont know what happened dont really care jus logged on and had pots in mail.. so[/b]
    Maybe you share your character or suffer some memory loss, but we can surely provide you with screenshots. We frapsed the incident and send some potions to the names we could make out.

Lilweezy

oh see i jus learned they were our ally the other day. they are our ally for felankor.. we can do isiloon easy. But nothing i can do im jus a peon xD

Lilweezy

well ok jus wanted to know what i got pots for.. no biggy.

sexynoodles

weeeeeeeeeezy...always such a nice guy, if you didnt quit reapers and go to thelast, we would probably all end up in r2d...

yeah, i believe thelast has the power to kill isiloons easily, but hero clan, i honestly dont know why you guys would even think about getting them as your boss ally.

jolik

well
    i see in a war when deusmanus + inferno go and other when deusmanus + inferno dont go
    everything change elmorad is nothing without they
    [/b]
    i can say the same about you, when PC dont go war we can win easy
    when we meet with PC on war it is always interesting

1 more thing btw, orc king can commande at war, but hercules is humans pain in the ass, he doesnt do anything, no commanding, no exp events, and where all moneys from treasury go? for make the weather clear ? or for make it snow?

Jediay

QUOTE(sir_locksley @ May 31 2007, 06:18 AM) *
    i like PC better than R2D ohmy.gif

always an exp party, most of the time theres a pk party, almost always a farming party when bifrost is up... one of the perks for having 3 clans tongue.gif

You love it there because you play on F9Devil which is in PC. If your char was in R2D I think you would have a different opinion smile.gif

Robins char was in PC for a good minute b4 he started in on f9. not going to agrue rdy2die isnt a good clan or i wouldnt of stayed in it for 5 months

i can say the same about you, when PC dont go war we can win easy
    when we meet with PC on war it is always interesting

1 more thing btw, orc king can commande at war, but hercules is humans pain in the ass, he doesnt do anything, no commanding, no exp events, and where all moneys from treasury go? for make the weather clear ? or for make it snow?[/b]
    Thats what we say. Yes he does do an xp event a day or so but it is in the morning for the us and everyone is either at school or at work. Then he gets off before everyone gets home or like you said he clears the weather. WTF!! one day he made it rain and cleared the weather probably 5 times in a row. We need events not clear weather it does not effect us.

jolik

hmmm summoning rain or clearing wether isnt expensive we should have full treasury after 1 day of server working but we dont

hmmm summoning rain or clearing wether isnt expensive we should have full treasury after 1 day of server working but we dont[/b]
    It&#39;s neccesary too it&#39;s damn hard to see in the night on my comp.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast