Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

what about r2d

This is a discussion on what about r2d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's neccesary too it's damn hard to see in the night on my comp.[/b] Maybe you should learn to use ...
Page: 6

Lemon

It's neccesary too it's damn hard to see in the night on my comp.[/b]
    Maybe you should learn to use a light switch?

Maybe you know how to but can't get there, if you understand what I mean.

sexynoodles

he meant nights in game, smart ass

SpinalTap

what items do u have magicality :-P, you can hold a hell of a lot of weight :-). but then again cooltang has like 2600lbs/kgs or w/e they measure it in. No real point in talking about it on this forum since none of the leaders/assist of thelast/thel4st/thefirst can post here. send me the SS's if you want, i can pass them along. and even w/ luring servants, they are only servants, how hard do they actually hit :-P. Luring felenkors dragon guys hurts a little bit more than that. if you want to send the screenies to me, [email protected].

PS. someone owes me 100m to reskill swift to a str rogue :-)

sexynoodles

no sane ones would want to lure dragon servants since they run so fast and always come in dozens...it was probably someone from either side moved in dragon cave with the TS bug and lured them over and killed some of your guys, how can you be so sure it was us doing it on purpose? that gives you absolutely no reason to start luring servants while killing isiloon. even they are only servers, i usually get hit around 800~1200 close range, and my ac is 1k+, but only 5k hp, how many hits can i or any other mage/bp take along with isiloon's attack? im not trying to blame everything on you guys either, because we do have a lot of unexperienced players in clan, most of the time when we switch server for isiloon with more than just our main party, someone dies in dragon cave due to unnecessary movements.

I like soup. hit me up on msn sean for vent info.com..........................

I like turks!

DrDuran out!

Maybe you should learn to use a light switch?

Maybe you know how to but can't get there, if you understand what I mean.[/b]
    Wow taking a pic from another thread and posting it in here to compare it to my post. How witty.

Lemon

Wow taking a pic from another thread and posting it in here to compare it to my post. How witty.[/b]
    Lol is it really from another thread? Haha I have the same one hosted on my imageshack. Last time I used it was to take the piss out of cloud though. I'd ask which thread it was in but I really don't care.

Anyway I still think you should learn to use a light switch.

russia

its ready to acid , they best if u like babashoper and etc. when i see them in cz they only pwn nubs not the good players.

who are these "good players" ? :unsure:

Genkku

who are these "good players" ? :unsure:[/b]
    All the dupers like russiaboi , when he mean russiaboy , anyway you wish you was in this clan so stfu please...

Lemon

All the dupers like russiaboi , when he mean russiaboy , anyway you wish you was in this clan so stfu please...[/b]
    No I think he means "russiaboi" otherwise he probably would have written something else....

russia

lol duper B) , i just got skill and now ur saying i dupe lol, good one. if i duped you would kill me never zzzzzzzz.
    btw russiaboi can u read?

Virtus

yo Lemon, long time no see - remember when u sent me mail saying - I frapsed you glitching tit.
    :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

xsov is legit gun

Lemon

yo Lemon, long time no see - remember when u sent me mail saying - I frapsed you glitching tit.
    :lol:[/b]
    Did I? Why were you glitching?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast