Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This what amity has come 2 ?

This is a discussion on This what amity has come 2 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad sad didnt think they would stoop that low to calling someone a scammer.....
Page: 2

swishersticks

sad sad didnt think they would stoop that low to calling someone a scammer..

DragonFire

So.. which server is BFD clan from? :mellow:[/b]

You don't even play on diez, so why is this a concern for you?

Sammtha

well the thing is bfd someone is saying i'm a scammer and i scamed someone from amity then they say they no proof after 5 minutes i get banned from ther ventrilo, yes there some people who turned against me right when they heard it from amity . Think how would u feel if someone that is like ur friend turn against u like nothing . and aleast he can pm me about before saying it to the clan .maybe someone doesn't like me the clan so he starts telling everyone Which did happen. whatver i don't really care anymore ur a big ass lier and i about 4 people asking soultaker if i scammed him in the end he said No i don't even know the Guy.

well the thing is bfd someone is saying i'm a scammer and i scamed someone from amity then they say they no proof after 5 minutes i get banned from ther ventrilo, yes there some people who turned against me right when they heard it from amity . Think how would u feel if someone that is like ur friend turn against u like nothing . and aleast he can pm me about before saying it to the clan .maybe someone doesn't like me the clan so he starts telling everyone Which did happen. whatver i don't really care anymore ur a big ass lier and i about 4 people asking soultaker if i scammed him in the end he said No i don't even know the Guy.

[/b]
    I'm a big ass liar? Also, you do realize there's more than 1 person that plays _soultaker_. And if you chose to leave clan even though you were told you weren't being banned, then that makes it a little suspicious, not like he was saying for fact that you were a scammer...only that someone had told him you had tried to scam them. To me this seems like you overreacted. And if you were banned from vent, it was most likely for profuse swearing, although I wasn't there at the time so I dunno.

Banned

I'm a big ass liar? Also, you do realize there's more than 1 person that plays _soultaker_. And if you chose to leave clan even though you were told you weren't being banned, then that makes it a little suspicious, not like he was saying for fact that you were a scammer...only that someone had told him you had tried to scam them. To me this seems like you overreacted. And if you were banned from vent, it was most likely for profuse swearing, although I wasn't there at the time so I dunno.[/b]
    Wait, your telling me if your clan leader is calling you a scammer, saying he should ban you from clan, and people are believing him without any proof, you would stay in the clan? Horseshit.. Im not sticking up for the guy, dont know him, dont care to know him, but Misuki is a moron for doing that over command with no proof.

RiseAgainst_

You don't even play on diez, so why is this a concern for you?[/b]
    Dont you dare to bash my bb tama! :angry:

Listen first of all, did you buy that char ???

I talked with juanki also about this because i thought maybe you are talking about juanki and not me.

None of us have been scammed by you. Only thing what i can say is that your rogue and that nickname of your priest.

Gives me a fuzzy bad memory, maybe someone else remembered you to and still know the whole story.

It's very sad that i don't realy remember because if there was something going on with you it must been about 1-2 years ago.

I will do further research about this. ATM you are ungulty.

And about Misuki he's decision =

It's his clan if he don't feel good with a member or he thinks that a member can bring damage to other members then it's his 100% right to ban you, i would do the same thing. It's to protect all his clanmembers.

I personaly banned also few people of my clan not because they are scammers but because they cause troubles and arguements in the clan, it damage the clan and the fun in the game itself.

And your tittle doesn't fit at all, Amity is one of the BEST human diez clans, don't forget that and if they don't accept you that's to bad for you, better stop this crap about amity and misuki thing because it's all bullshit.

Just find your luck elsewhere, believe me i'm trying to remember your situation and when i got it i'll post it no worries. I'm sure your name is very familiar and what it could be that someone came to me with a problem about you, about buying or selling a char, i do alot of stuff to get peoples chars back and to try to recover things and many more.

Maybe it's time for you to proof you aren't a scammer.

Where there is smoke there was fire.

aeonsave

ok guys im aeon71, i am leader of purgatory, im sorry that sam is going thur this, i did try to talk to mitski, and i have been trying to talk to soultaker with a bit of proplems, i have no problems with amity most of them are a great guys,, its just when i saw the anounsement maid that seemed odd. so i aske mitsuki for proff of the action he replide its none of my dam buisness, well i then said the guy is in my clan and like you i dont want scammers in my clan , mistki repiled hes not telling me and that sam is now my problem, im sorry but as far as i am concered as of right now after reading soultakers repile sam is still trustfull. and not a scammer, plz i ask if you feel that someone is a scammer before bad mothing someone who has left your clan plz have proff.

again i say i have no problems with amity. as a clan the ones that are left form when i was in amity and then am1ty are a great bunch of guys, and dragon i have no ill feelings to you im still glad that i beg you to come to amity i hope what ever the differnce are can be worked out and we can go back to playing ko as a game.

thanks
    greg

TwistTheKnife

Another flame fest.... Love MMO drama, lol... "And on nexts week's Days of Our Lives..."

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

"bring it on"

u asked for it.....

Jenny25

hello,
    Well like soultaker said...the title isnt right i am sorry, i and misuki as of right now are not getting along but to bash amity in a title is wrong all it's self...Misuki wouldnt say something if he didnt trust the person who said it to him...I have know him a long time and he has always been like that...I am not saying he is right or u are sam but i am saying this...every clan needs to be careful and when i talked to soul and his friend that plays soul as well they didnt remember i only pmed them to see if we had a scammer in vent or in ally. Amity are good guns and so is misuki...most of the time... but to cause a bickering match on forum with a title like that will make u end up with haters...My suggestion for next time is not use the clans name it had to do with u and misuki not amity in itself. I also dont agree with misuki writting that in the banner, the banner is for war. I am saying things are a lil heated here and now that soul has posted this topic should be done. again bashing amity as a whole was wrong! sam sorry. Banner is for war not bashing! forums are for that...lol. Well there is my 2 cents and i am sure people wont agree but all i can say is this there are a few good clans in KO on dies amity, new hope last hope am1ty and xdreamteam to name a few...and alot of people resect them and i hope they will respect f4te and purgatory as well. If there are reasons or if u see a clannie of a clan doing something wrong please pm the leader we are all playing a game together and we all want to keep it as clean as posible so we can actually play a game not have all these politics..KO does enough screwing up for everyone...thanks ttfn

Misuki

[/b]
    ROFL dude you disconnected form Ventrilo and remeber you was spamming in clan chat
    "TELL ME TELL ME WHAT I DID" or did you forget that part to?

Misuki

ROFL dude you disconnected form Ventrilo and remeber you was spamming in clan chat
    "TELL ME TELL ME WHAT I DID" or did you forget that part to?[/b]
    Anyway im done with this and done with you end of story.

Banned

anyone want cake?

anyone want cake?[/b]
    Diez Of Our Lives - Part 8 ? :huh:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast