Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This what amity has come 2 ?

This is a discussion on This what amity has come 2 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Diez Of Our Lives - Part 8 ? :huh:[/b] 8? easily up to the 500's by now...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Diez Of Our Lives - Part 8 ? :huh:[/b]
    8? easily up to the 500's by now

8? easily up to the 500's by now[/b]
    The show has been on since the mid 1960's and there is a new episode almost every day... I only googled for a few minutes but I think there are around 10 thousand episodes. h34r:

La_cosa

Wow I was there in vent that night and the conversation went. Sam I heard that U tried to scam some on I should bann U from clan. But I don't have proof so I will not. after about 10 minutes of that I went to afk chanel cause it wasn't any of my buisness. Than I got the message that U quit in clan chat. I asked Misuki if he kicked u and he said U left on ur own accord. So take that as U may. Go try to sell Ur BS some where else. U QUIT clan and was NEVER KICKED. On a side note cama make that 500 +1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

The show has been on since the mid 1960's and there is a new episode almost every day... I only googled for a few minutes but I think there are around 10 thousand episodes. h34r:[/b]
    tons were deleted too as we switched forums...ranking>original ko4life(cant remember forum type xD)>invision ko4life...each time we switched we lost tons of posts

did i miss something with Diez for our Lives? O_o

lol why do you all care so much?? all this drama is usless over a game.. unless it was a usd trade or somehow related to real life then it doesnt really do shit as far as i know.. you guys should stop the arguing and maybe get something better to do..

Sammtha

ROFL dude you disconnected form Ventrilo and remeber you was spamming in clan chat
    "TELL ME TELL ME WHAT I DID" or did you forget that part to?[/b]
    lol ? i wanted 2 know what's going on u telling me i scammed someone. well i wanted 2 know, btw bfd i wasn't calling u a big lier it was misuki who i was calling, and about the title well that's how i think of it when u do something big liek that u ask ur clannies first, then again hes the leader so that's why i said amity , telling u amity was a great beside some people.

Sammtha

btw yes i bought this account and i think i know who played on it

Togashi

anyone want cake?[/b]
    no...got any popcorn ?

isthisguy for real??

Question

soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob

soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob

Contrary to popular belief - Posting the same thing over and over does NOT make it more influential. :mellow:

soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob

soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob[/b]

Group: Members
    Member No.: 25,135

just made account i guess don't worry the mods on this forum can easy check out what ip you use, again it shows how childish you are. You deserve not even to be in a clan ^^

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob soooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noobsoooooooooooooooo musuki goes around screaming that sam is a scammer without any proof what so ever, but then again sam cant argue about it becozzzzzzzz musuki and hes little bitches says he cant?? for reall musuki u noob get some proof and a ss of this "scamming" going on and then we can cal sam a scammer other that that gtfo u noob[/b]
    rofl!

isthisguy for real??

Group: Members
    Member No.: 25,135

just made account i guess don't worry the mods on this forum can easy check out what ip you use, again it shows how childish you are. You deserve not even to be in a clan ^^[/b]

weeeeeeeeeell now you think am sam ha ha ha am kenzy smart ass -_- for god sakes cheak my ip if u wish

cmon admin some1 correct him befo he has a orgy oh oh

Sammtha

lol? Spam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast