Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what is the best dcz char

This is a discussion on what is the best dcz char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Rogues = IMO the best because it's just a big gang bang fest out there. 2. Warrior = Good ...
Page: 2

J

1. Rogues = IMO the best because it's just a big gang bang fest out there.
    2. Warrior = Good for parties, not very good if you don't have high ap and soloing.
    3. Int Priest = Good for parties, duo is kinda hard, but fun if you like a challenge (Had experience) Also, one of the 1st person everyone goes after.
    3. Mages = Weally good for parties, but sucks at soloing. (Only if you know how to play)
    4. BP = Really hard without REALLY good gear. DD IS A MUST FOR THIS BUILD.

DD IS A MUST FOR EVERY CHARACTER. WITHOUT IT YOU WILL GET PWNED. I would say like 80% of DCZ are rogues.

WafflesAndCocaine

Light Mage FTW !!! stun stun stun , run and gun ..... rogue pfff.....

susGe

Light Mage FTW !!! stun stun stun , run and gun ..... rogue pfff.....[/b]
    lol yeah. Theres nothing funnier then seeing a rogue just standing there as you beat them with your staff. Even if they dont die they'll eventually run away or just town out of frustration.

Oatmeal

Translation:[/b]
    They dont get hard, they hit hard. :lol:

EpsaNomaly

No, I think mine is better

Darkslayer07

when my warrior was lvl 59 i was strong but i had good gear.i think the best is rogue
    i dont know why i make a mage for dcz

Robokill

I used chitin7 set , quest accesories, and galve 8 for dcz warrior and was pretty dam good it all depends on what you like and what you are better at. If you enjoy more of the tanking style that stands still and fights all go warrior, if you have a good sin combo then go sin. Also take into consideration your spending limits ofc because rogues are obviously way more expensive to gear than any other class.

Ripper_of_romania

as felix mentioned,half plate and horn crossbow are pretty enough,that ain't expensive...

i think sins are the most used class in dcz cause they already got spike whats the best skill till 70 and the other classes not but it also makes the problem that many ppl start use dd i dont sure if +6/25 dd stuff exist on manes^^ but they are plenty of this helmets on dies so it start to become hard for a assasin i think if u want to play solo its the only way cause the other class need support imo a warrior is great but the most of them cant keep up with a equal equiped sin lighning mages are godly imo cause they stun nearly 100% no one is using resists at dcz so thats also i good class if u can get a int priest for support u a warrior is still the best decision bp are also really good but u need the gear to stay alive pretty long so if u dont get any ppl to support u and just want to go solo go sin or lighning mage if u have some clan u can join with some good priest stick with a warrior thats my opinion

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you're going to be playing with some mates, find out what will be useful for them, as that's who you'll be partied with most.

Or you can do what I did, and have a main char which is good for parties (priest / mage), and have a secondary one which you can solo on (warrior / rogue). Depends a bit on the availability of the DD helms too. Cos you pretty much NEED one, so you end up having to go chitin build on newer servers, or could use a paper one I suppose, but there's no middle ground unlike old servers.

the best dcz char is hands down rogue
    just get good gear
    make a lvl 72+
    and then buy good dex items emes,rols,wp,gb
    and buy chitins+8
    and use dual cleavers+9

you just need spike+thrust+pierce
    and thats a guarentee death
    all you need is 1337 duper items
    [/b]
    lol i did that (with lvl 62^^) +8 chitins good uniques and +8shards ... only lvl 55 though , i killed everyone in 1vs1 but i still get raped because noone is solo in ardream

everyone using dd helmets so spike dmg is "low" only 700~ with 1150ap

if i had choice ( i am cheap ) i would have made a warrior or a BP but not a sin its sucky

Mercyful

well equipped warrior > all

my warrior on ares had dual roc, dual we, in, in with giga +8 and chitin +8 ^^ i beat every single char in dcz so gg with warrior if u think u can beat me, well u know who i am pm me if ur human or letter me if ur orc

Depends on the server...since your on manes BP is most expensive to gear than a sin...wear as on other servers sin is most expensive because you have to match duel shard 8's and more..

If you like being able to chase people go rogue....if you like having lots of fun go town buffer =p, lots of money BP, if you like duffing n healing go int priest...very fun just ask classy xD....uh warriors just hard hitting tank like a int priest..and mage weak def..but stun,slowing enemy, and hard hits are very useful

Go mage,priest,or warrior if your in a big clan
    Rogue if you are more solo, or small clan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12