Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk?

This is a discussion on what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm I played a human mage for a while (now orc) and honestly, Diez now is nothing compared to Diez ...
Page: 4

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

umm I played a human mage for a while (now orc) and honestly, Diez now is nothing compared to Diez some months ago. Staying on topic, I didn't find any decent priest (bp/int) on Karus side (still checking on hh side, havent pkd much as orc yet). They all get stunned too fast B)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Aba
    rice is the best priest. * You wont find a better one.
    the last good bp's were animavillis(orc) and apprehensive(hh)...there hasnt been a good bp on diez since then for either side

Foretold

Originally posted by Felix
    Oscar is by far the best preist we seen on Diez
    Shadow was better ^_^

cant include a bp as a "good" priest because well, there not. a bp is good for solo pk and 1v1s but in a party vs party where priest skill counts a bp will get his ass handed to him. -_-

Havvk

desi>all orc priests even he is not high lvl and drunk is godlike :wub:

alucard_pe for me

and the best bp is c4pt4in and he went human too,so now we are like 2 non turk clans :lol: in orc side

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    cant include a bp as a "good" priest because well, there not. a bp is good for solo pk and 1v1s but in a party vs party where priest skill counts a bp will get his ass handed to him. -_-
    animavillis would always yell at me when i tp'd him out of leeroying into full parties...so once i let him run in and he killed a whole party solo with no help from me or userbin lol from that point on i stopped tping him xD and i was making like 10k np a week(this is back when average np was like 20k a month)

DragonFire

I remember seeing animavillis and blackholesun..and I would just run the other way..those were 2 priests I wouldnt go near ^_^

Mario

Originally posted by Aba
    rice is the best priest. * You wont find a better one.
    ok, get him, ill take Nata, and lets make 2v2... maybe this time u wont use FPDD and chitin Shield against me

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    addrienalien is a great bp, and greatmess is a good priest, but thats just my opinion..
    LMAO at the first guy... he always screams at me when i just saved his ass. n i rmb he NEVER dared to stay n fight me when i was playing lIIIIIIIIl... good bp my ass.

greatmess isn't too bad i've seen him pk before.

but honestly best priest has got to be dro thus far. just cause a priest started early at KO doesn't neccessarily mean he's the best(appre/anima). i mean the ko then was like 10% knew how to combo or so. the current state definitely proves to be more of a challenge h43r:

Mario

sig pls faggot

Banned

Originally posted by undefined
    xeph was a good priest,damn good priest like desi and oscar, before i stole her glass belt, which she still doesnt know about
    =SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Some1 needs to be taken care of ASAP h43r:

last time pk with xeph was horrible, and in bf i had to save the noobcake's ass :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    last time pk with xeph was horrible, and in bf i had to save the noobcake's ass *:wub:
    0nly c0z stup1d satty d1dn7 h4w3 CS!
    AND U SUX ASS, WHY U STOP FOR DEBUFFING WEN U GOT 2 PRIESTS BEHIND U ??!??!?!?!?!?!?!? :angry: :angry: :angry:

p.s Wery cute of u to save my life in bifrost ^^ (IN EXCHANGE FOR URS OFC MUAHHAHAH) :wub:

Best priest of all times would be Apprehensive imo (was getting lotsa nps back den partying with him and kagecava and wakz)

Best Priest atm would be dro

Best priest on orc side atm would be <> i got no idea.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Oscar is by far the best preist we seen on Diez
    Shadow was better ^_^[/b]
    Shadow was terrible , he would get bored after 30mins and fuck off.

Still remember vent and the mono tone I'm borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd ddd

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast