Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk?

This is a discussion on what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub: Oskar :wub: I remember how he practiced his combo on my rogue :wub: I wasted like 120 hp pots ...
Page: 6

:wub: Oskar :wub:
    I remember how he practiced his combo on my rogue :wub:
    I wasted like 120 hp pots :lol: Come back baba,U can play with my priest so we can lvl together...

not alot have played with him...but pfk and I have done some crazy shit.

me.. ty.. :blink: :unsure: :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Desi
    me.. ty.. :blink: *:unsure: *:wacko:
    how about u stfu and come invasion ? B)

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:WaSaBi:
    Since apprehensive left game,there is not even 1 skilled priest for me.

Ah note that ____sexy____ is good priest from KB,cause if he let me die in pk ,i can go and punch him a bit :P
    apprehensive doesnt count since he only played bp....and animavilis>apprehensive[/b]

old school pro :wub:

KamY

Just a few days ago i pked with fatty Duff and she keep me alive so ill have to say fatty B) . Just for the record , very long time ago there was lvl 60 fp priest ( only had 57 duff cuz he need 45 for 1920 heal ) the thing is that we owned so bad cz with him that Wolf asked Regayde who was that preist that never die!!! and called us behind orc base for party vs party ... we took them 3 of 3 and i think our preist only died 1 time h43r: wanna know who was that noob fp preist??? He use to play a warrýon called Z4 :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by KamY
    Just a few days ago i pked with *fatty Duff and she keep me alive so ill have to say fatty *B) *. Just for the record , very long time ago there was *lvl 60 fp priest ( only had 57 duff cuz he need *45 for 1920 heal ) the thing is that *we owned so bad *cz with him that Wolf asked Regayde who was that preist that never die!!! and called us behind orc base for *party vs party ... we took them 3 of 3 *and i think our preist only died 1 time *h43r: wanna know who was that noob fp preist??? *He use to play a warrýon called Z4 *:P
    vanity

xourico

lol I rock as priest :P rotfl

anyway legionofportugal priests are nice :P (humans :P)
    anyway, beware, legionofportugal is going up on ranks :P

hej

This is impossible to answer to, ofc everyone choose a priest they played with when they say he/she is best.
    The orc priest I hate most now is the lesbian fuck, always duffs me and I usually run solo.

PFK

being a priest is more than just 1920 him 1920 that guy,

when i play im usially on vent with the guys and im like ok duffing him go for him 1st etc..and so on
    also being a priest u can learn how to time how lloong a heal or cure takes and like cancil it halfway kinda and go faster n shit..

orc cant do it but :P

Satty

oo well most of "good priests" look like babashoped to top so hard to say whos skilled and whos just noob with a lot of $$

morax

Why you always pick on me? I think u know its because secretly i am good gun but you know i can take a joke right?

Why you always pick on me? I think u know its because secretly i am good gun but you know i can take a joke right? [/b]
    awww you keep believing that Dean, whatever helps you sleep at night

:lol:

hej

Morax never got to play with you so am nice

The orc priest I hate most now is the lesbian fuck, always duffs me and I usually run solo.[/b]
    If Ur talking about PuriTheLesbian he&#39;s not orc anymore :S Also he name changed

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast