Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk?

This is a discussion on what is the best priest From Karus on Diez Now in Pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The best Int priest I have played with is Kranky_B. My vision is kinda scewed tho since I am married ...
Page: 8

The best Int priest I have played with is Kranky_B. My vision is kinda scewed tho since I am married to her. As for BP I don't know.[/b]
    i dont know.

hej

If Ur talking about PuriTheLesbian he's not orc anymore :S Also he name changed [/b]
    No wonder am not debuffed all the time anymore, he duffed the ran with his tail bet win his legs until he found more orcs.

Some priest don’t debuff you if you don’t atk them or they have some hiding sin or so that will atk you.

Now</span>[/u] in Pk?
    hi lets name some more people that quit -_-[/b]
    there are still good people that play KO?

maik42_pl

W0lf is the best

Banned

W0lf is the best [/b]
    lol

TheChupster

For the record a priest is only as good as his party allows him to be. Full party is 8 ppl ofc, sins run off on their own, warriors sometime neglect protecting there priest and mage - party starts to die. You can run out of a priests heal/cure range and remember if you have played a priest you must first stop in place to cast a heal/cure/duff so where is the rest of your party as you are doing this and is someone covering your ass from an attack from behind while your party is in the mits of battle. Noobs will have a great priest sometimes and never know it cause they aren&#39;t playing as a team. If a priest goes in for a duff he should be tped back to start healing but what happens then when the mage gets hammered by a sin or Barb and he can&#39;t shake him off. Most parties get good np because of melee but priest and mages always get fucked if they are partied with a greedy melee only paying attention to the kill. Personal glory won&#39;t get your clan anywhere or anyone else in your party. In my oppinion most level 65+ priest are good priest but who have they been partying with?

Off note: Unless you have REALLY great gear BP&#39;s are fucking useless but ofc you have the duffer last hit killers out there just like sucky ass melee always running straight for the paper priest or mage then towning it. You are so badass man. <_< End of story!

TheChupster

BlueAdept FTW!!!

All orcs suck, are ugly as hell with their hunched backs and I think they smell like stinky chickens that have been playing in the pig slop on Poka&#39;s farm in P.R.! :lol:

Banned

s.a

a.s

saw zesta in cz the other day and he was a bitch to take down. i say zesta :wub:

_DecapitatoR_

there doesnt seem to be many priests who are hard to take down in orc side...
    well only priest i can remember is Greatmess, who seems pretty tank, but hey, he has chitin sheild so he doesnt really need skill to stay alive against 1 warrior and 1 duffer :P

there doesnt seem to be many priests who are hard to take down in orc side...
    well only priest i can remember is Greatmess, who seems pretty tank, but hey, he has chitin sheild so he doesnt really need skill to stay alive against 1 warrior and 1 duffer :P[/b]
    Zesta.

Terrorblade

C4pt4in and Flonne on the human side cause they are gg and they didnt babashop their chars like the others...

Already does nobody remember of yorsh?

zzzz

W0lf/dro/____
    like me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678