can someone confirm this information ?

This is a discussion on can someone confirm this information ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am having problem with items over 200 + of some items in inventory.... i cant trade, cant move anything ...
Page: 1

aruc

i am having problem with items over 200 + of some items in inventory.... i cant trade, cant move anything out or in my inventory ( get message of full ) ... dont come saying im full bla bla bla .... i cant mail the items, cant delete them, cant merchant....

the confirmation i want is that i was reading in official forums that the problem will be fixed after server maintenance ... so i want to know if this is true or not to wait until tomorrow or keep trying to pm a GM or sending support tickets ??

it says that the item will be deleted and problem solve... but this was topic of 10th september i think and then no one said if that character was fixed or something...

if anyone knows about this pls reply ... thx in advance and thx for reading

Since several months ago, over 200 high price or high class stackable items become useless because it looks like a dupe attempt. I lost over 200 high class scrolls (not BUS). Since then Im not saving over 100 stackable of nothing but pots.
    Ask to CS for your issue, and say BB to ur items if you are non premium like me. h34r:

aruc

the stackable items that made the problem or all the items ??

but they are automatic deleted after maintenance ? is this right ??

TwistTheKnife

the stackable items that made the problem or all the items ??

but they are automatic deleted after maintenance ? is this right ??[/b]
    Yes, your items will dissapear soon

aruc

i would believe if you actually answered one of the questions im asking.

Your items are supposed to be deleted after maintenance. It only happens with stackable items that are worth a certain amount (like 40k when you sell to npc I think). If they don't get deleted after maintenance, submit a support ticket.

aruc

thx kohack and yatta, will wait till tomorrow to see what happens

Mario

if u got 200+ items in inn its ok, u CANT put items that are limited to 200, more than 200 to inn... like i havin 200 armor enchant, and got 4 on my char and CANT put them to inn... so same like with pots > u can put only 9999 opots to inn, same > u can put ONLY 200 limited items to inn (like enchants), and KO just WONT let u put more. so ur items should be safe as well