Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know anything about this?

This is a discussion on Anyone know anything about this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...87616810008191#...
Page: 1

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

link is broken baba

edit: oh sry looks like the site is down

edit 2: works now but i dont get it lol

lol link work for me btw but knight online forever saga wtf its a riddle or something... donno what to thing about this yet

Banned

In the countryside . . .

Terror arrives borne on sinewy wings, belching fire. They are ravenous, beings of appetite and the means to sate it. They swoop arrogantly into the fray, interrupting battles, devouring man and beast alike, heedless of nation, of creed. What visage of horror is worn upon those struggling unlucky souls who are chosen, who are plucked from the surging, fleeing crowds and torn asunder by vicious teeth and gaping maws.

They are not large, these devouring things. Small dragons, yes, but ferocious nonetheless. And there are ever so many of them, appearing seemingly at random . . .

So begins Chapter 1 of the exciting Knight Online Forever Saga! Lend your blade in-game by helping your fellow players to curb the dragon menace.
    In the countryside . . .

Terror arrives borne on sinewy wings, belching fire. They are ravenous, beings of appetite and the means to sate it. They swoop arrogantly into the fray, interrupting battles, devouring man and beast alike, heedless of nation, of creed. What visage of horror is worn upon those struggling unlucky souls who are chosen, who are plucked from the surging, fleeing crowds and torn asunder by vicious teeth and gaping maws.

They are not large, these devouring things. Small dragons, yes, but ferocious nonetheless. And there are ever so many of them, appearing seemingly at random . . .

So begins Chapter 1 of the exciting Knight Online Forever Saga! Lend your blade in-game by helping your fellow players to curb the dragon menace.

wtf? o.0

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

It's similar to march of blood. This is the backstory for a series of GM events that will be running in the game. Chapter 1 was red dragon hatchlings spawning all across Moradon/EMC/Luf. Nice event, I got to solo 3 of them and got 3 gems in the process.

k where and when did you find these red dragon hatchlings?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Just think of it as a storyline in an rpg that you follow.

In the countryside . . .

In the countryside . . .

wtf? o.0[/b]
    I guess thats the part you copied from the Link?
    Cant open the Link at work...

If yes,... then its an event... maybe like the Etaros one. Who knows...

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

k where and when did you find these red dragon hatchlings?[/b]
    It was like a boss event, except with the red dragons. It lasted for about 15 minutes on Olympia.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

yep same on Diez... GM didn't say a damn thing about where the "special event" was. They also ran it just before eslant dungeon was starting so there were no level 70+ around to kill them. I saw lots of low levels getting massacred. And I found my 67 priest is a one shot for a red dragon hatchling in melee h34r:

If thats the new storyline then new server is comming up soon

battlemama

If thats the new storyline then new server is comming up soon
    I highly doubt that been a long time since I've posted or played but this just sounds like another situation where there are going to be a bunch of boss events with this new "monster" ne wayz someone keep me posted on this I'm interested lol

its good to see they're putting some kind of story in the game...

instead of just creating an account, logging in, and killing thousands upon thousands of monsters to level up

Just think of it as a storyline in an rpg that you follow.[/b]
    knight online is a rpg? o_o

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

knight online is a rpg? o_o[/b]
    i think thats what the RPG stands for in MMORPG. but i could be wrong. (NO, I'm not)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast