Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What is best strategy to win FT?

This is a discussion on What is best strategy to win FT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not really hard to win it... if there are strong players its real easy as long as partys have buffer ...
Page: 2

Checho

not really hard to win it...

if there are strong players its real easy as long as partys have buffer and healer

just stay in middle and attack everything you see and when vr comes have a warrior tank it kill the rest of the mobs and then tank and drain

allmost everytime the party will split up and chase monsters so if u are priest just try and keep an eye where youre people are for the party heals and if u are attacker try and not go too far away from your healer

only thing that can kill you are a bunch of trolls gang banging you or novas, dm and other strong mobs rarely attack the same player at the same time

my 2 cents

simple182

so we jsut stay in mid?

What do we do when Centaurs spawn?

silverbuffer18

before the fallen angels

Well I am glad someone posted this question, I have been thinking about creating a similar topic.

I have won 2 nights in a row on CW which is nice, because prior to that everyone was running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I have been in a few where a couple people scream "all go middle" and personally I think that's a bad idea. The way we consistently won on Ares was all 4 parties take a corner. When you are all in the middle what happens is a hand full of people will get agro'd by several mobs at once, and if you dont have a priest on the ball those people can die very fast. Also when in the middle its very easy for your priests heals to get canceled. If you all take a corner you are splitting the agro and when 1 party is done with the mobs that went their way, they can just go next door and help out the party thats not finished yet. I can agree that all can run middle for centaurs to prevent their parasite, or you can stay in your corners and just make sure to rush centaurs and kill them quickly. One person should "tank" VR so that it doesn't aoe, while everyone else cleans up the DM's etc. Once all the others are dead all should tank VR (no range skills or it will aoe. Also it is indeed FR you need not Magic resist. I have never been to lower FT but my understanding is that for Specter you do want magic resist.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Yes it's magic resist for specter, and pretty much the same deal... get someone tanking him (full damage from his nova is about 4k). In the Junior FT, the burning skels are the mob I use to remind me specter is coming soon, so I always check my buff about then.

Best way to lose is from a wallhacker luring mobs outside the stadium. Makes it rather hard to kill them <_<

On Ronark, we initially all stay in the middle and kill mobs. Then when manticores spawn, we all rush over to the judge and kill them as they get near us, since if all the manticores hit you = major DoT dmg = dead.

Then centaurs spawn of course and we use the same tactic. We keep doing this until VR spawns and our designated tanker and priest rush over and start hitting it, usually with a scorpion scythe. Most of our party concentrates on getting other mobs, such as Dark Mares, away from the person tanking Volcanic Rock.

And tadaa, we win.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

3 groups is the best imo

3 groups is the best imo[/b]

Do you figure the 4th party just dies or? :P

SHANNARA Senior Member

Bump to 4 parties taking corners.

total of 32 players equals 4 full parties.

acidpunk

thx guys for all great replies

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Do you figure the 4th party just dies or? :P[/b]
    4th party goes to the place where the weakest party stands

4 parties 4 diffrent corners, we always won with that kinda strategy ofc if some one need help, help them or share buffer then two parties on same spot...

substandard

Shawn&#39;s way is the way we do it on ares and never lose...

Banned

run around then have the mages aoe everything and you win if it still works.

asenptot

i don t know a winning strategy but i can tell u a loosing one -if you can join to FT with a strong party or with clannies, when WR nearly dead; throw it some basic skills it will kill 60 65 lvl noobs in FT. less Chest = more valuable prices ^^ (don t call me gredy :P)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast