AOC quest disband?

This is a discussion on AOC quest disband? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lvl 67 3% with my priest , and with my warrior i lvl 67 3% also , but there ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

I lvl 67 3% with my priest , and with my warrior i lvl 67 3% also , but there with my warrior i can do the quest 250 AOC , but after the new moradon , with my priest , i dont see this quest , does any1 know whats going on with that?

Banned

did u nt lately before disable?

SoulDace

did u nt lately before disable?[/b]
    I never didnt went from human to orc or from orc to human

my gf was able to do the quest after the new moradon, but i think she might have already accepted the quest before the expansion came out, but didnt start it until after new moradon came out. she got xp after the right # of kills (it wasnt bugged i mean).

SoulDace

Its weird , becuse now AOF quest its on lvl 69 , which was before new moradon on 68 , and i dont see the quest AOC in the quest page's.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Im 70.07 and see both quests at Eslant NPC. I don't know if I selected quitted either pre expansion.

SoulDace

Im 70.07 and see both quests at Eslant NPC. I don't know if I selected quitted either pre expansion.[/b]
    I also saw it before with my warrior , but since i only lvled up to 67 today , cant be i selected it before or went with NT scroll w/o to disband it , so its prolly in bug no?

Its weird , becuse now AOF quest its on lvl 69 , which was before new moradon on 68[/b]
    False, was always 69

SoulDace

False, was always 69[/b]
    No , wanna beat? i prolly still have this quest on lvl 67 with my warrior , let me relog ill take SS .

Edit : oh you ment AOF , anyway , ill take SS of AOC quest , to show you something weird here.

Now ill disband the quest , and this picture its what i see now ( after the disband ) in the NPC :

Lmao , wtf is this , i gonne spam k2 for it.

Banned

67 0% 33,000,000 Eslant Apostle of Cold hunt Hunt 250 Apostles of Peircing Cold
    69 0% 40,000,000 Eslant Apostle of Flames hunt Hunt 250 Apostles of Flame

copied from kodb.

SoulDace

No , wanna beat? i prolly still have this quest on lvl 67 with my warrior , let me relog ill take SS .

Edit : oh you ment AOF , anyway , ill take SS of AOC quest , to show you something weird here.

Now ill disband the quest , and this picture its what i see now ( after the disband ) in the NPC :

Lmao , wtf is this , i gonne spam k2 for it.[/b]
    I guess i fucked up? or i can do something about it?