what is better? HB+7 or selfname +7?

This is a discussion on what is better? HB+7 or selfname +7? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and a friend had a little fight over, he say HB+7 is better then the selfname and i say ...
Page: 1

Default what is better? HB+7 or selfname +7?

Me and a friend had a little fight over, he say HB+7 is better then the selfname and i say the selfname is better

here are the stats:

The Hell Blood is at +1 reverse

what's you thoughts?

Probation Senior Member

The self name is clearly better... More elemental (okay a little loss on ap) but then more resistances such as LR which is important and more HP. And then more damage with your secondary skills such as 45 lightning aoe etc This shouldn't really be a question :P

ofc the personal weapon

Ty people hope will be more comments so he can be 100% sure I am correct

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

You'll do abit more damage with the hell blood cause of the ap (mostly on skills like staff)

but the selfname is way better. All stats of the selfname are better

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

As people said, SS is way better, not only coz of highest elemental, but also coz of the mp/hp bonuses & resistances, highest aoe dmgs includin ur secundary skills, which i'd recommend to be lighting.

i'd say hellbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    i'd say hellbreaker
    hell blood?

Has a lot to do with server version and level cap. In many servers the AP doesn't matter, but the newer USKO version I think it's pretty important. Since you're probably playing with and against mages, then I'd say HB+7 is probably going to do more dmg with novas. Then again in Knight Kingdom staff AP was pretty much pointless.. So simply go to arena and give it a try? Overall stats on personal are better of course. So if you're lacking resists and whatnot, then go for the SS.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

According to the lvl of u both, as well as to your gear/stats (let's suppose the same for the both of u)and there fore to your armor too (let's suppose krovaz)... imo hell blood is better.
    Not just becouse of the slightly higher dmg done by staff attack & all other attacks but the aoe ones..(and that's not so sure neither..since the elemental diff....is not so huge at all and the nova dmg has its own variable dmg-range) but becouse of the 22 int..that pumps your mana a lot....and that means u end up mana potting later than your rival and also u will have a more powerfull mana-absorb. skill's usage ..that is quite an o.p skill tbh.
    So basicly u have more bullets in your gun... while the rival is forced to mana pot..without being able to heal himself...u're still using hp pots (if u're in need ofc) and hitting him.

If the personal staff had that huge int bonus i would have preferred it...since hitting slightly less but "more often"..is better...in the long run...but this is not the case.
    The stats of the personal staff are nice but 14res to flame count nothing there(in that vs) as well as 7 health bonus...that's something like 100hp...more or less...then +16 elem. dmg practically does nothing.

A good point of the personal staff is the stat points required...that help u play with stats....but that means one of the 2 mages would roll an other setup...eventually an other armor...and that means u're not really testing the staffs but the templates.