Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What is better for a rouge?

This is a discussion on What is better for a rouge? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got dual rols and dual eme im thinking about re's to but more def on emes what u guys ...
Page: 3

i got dual rols and dual eme

im thinking about re's to but more def on emes

what u guys think eme's or re's?

Banned Senior Member

for for eme+some cash for re+1 and eme+0

Thats why u have to be smart and kinnda rich and use all belts, like me . I use both skelly and glass, can get a IB any day but I think its a waste of money. And when it comes to earrings, use one RE and one EME, if you have the money for it then go RE+1/+2 and EME +0/+1.

Well I am a n00b, but IMO after testing some various belts...as assasin skelly>elf belt even iron belt, but elf belt > bronze but all depends quite alot of your skills. If you are skilled assasin and you have hp built, no need to use so much def belt, specially if you have other def items. As acrher IB bonuses are better than skelly, but then if you are not tanking use, EB....As tanking bosses eb>all reason is that weapon defence doesn't work on bosses, also IB ( wich has more def or should have more def than EB doesn't work as it was planned, maybe it changed in ROFD but in KO EB def was almost same as IB def, EB gives you nice bonus on dex, that works, def bonus works..use it )

Best is that you don't lissen me or any other guy here, patches may have changed things, few bux fixed...now what I recommend is go cz. test things with guy you trust, test like 30mins min each belt ( use n00b weapons ), then test it at arena and also against mop in other areas...in some patches they used to give different results.

We all could be right or wrong...My oppinion was this, but it's based on old info and also I am n00b, so don't give a shit, just have fun what ever belt you have

Validating

dex+4 ftw

iron belt>skele>glass>elf>bronze. I used to fight a lot of pimped warriors and the lack of Axe or Sword on the skele makes a huge difference. Ice resist can be made up in other slots, but there are only 2 slots for weapon defense so you should have 20 against everything ideally.

Thiefnemo

well i have only 688 AC with no buff, all my unique are +0.
    I will try get a elf belt because i need exp so if someone want trade elf for bronze WELCOME im on manes before

Thiefnemo

im almost ready for post a new topic... will be MD+8 vs Shard+3 rebirth 96 attack power for both some nice result ;D

i used bronze belt for a long time , it was half an iron belt 5 dd is always better than 0 imo

Skelly for sin is of course the best. 30 glacier resistance is like 290482093809 times more useful in pk than iron belt's little weap def enhancement.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

iron belt>skele>glass>elf>bronze. I used to fight a lot of pimped warriors and the lack of Axe or Sword on the skele makes a huge difference. Ice resist can be made up in other slots, but there are only 2 slots for weapon defense so you should have 20 against everything ideally.[/b]

I think it shows the massive difference that we had between the 2 old servers , alot of Warriors on Diez were not that strong and when ROFD came out alot prefered II or HB so the club defence worked well on the skelly

murat12

Bronze Belt or Elf belt... i will use this belt for PK and EXP i can buy only 1 so what u think?
    Bronze give 20 def but 5 defense for all weapon... Elf Belt 30 def 10 dex + 30% dod..
    And last question... a belt with weapon defense can reduce damage from monster also or only from enemy in cz?
    Sincerly sometimes u can see what weapon use mobs for example if u wacth Dm they use axe, troll use a club ...

thx sry for bad english[/b]
    elf is better

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123