Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

What brings people to scam

This is a discussion on What brings people to scam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most of us wouldnt scam even if we know we couldnt get caught, i guess thats a sense of moral ...
Page: 1

Most of us wouldnt scam even if we know we couldnt get caught, i guess thats a sense of moral we have.

but what brings scammers to overcome this sense of moral (consciense) and steal someone else's money.

is it their uncontrolled greed, or is it because they got scammed in the past and now they are seeking revenge?

feel free to come up with other ideas

/discuss

An unbelievable devaluation of self worth. I would rather throw myself off a cliff then to live with knowing I took shit that wasn't mine, esp things people spent hard earned money and time to get anywhere. If everyone scammed everyone, this planet would have been blown to shit a long time ago, luckily we have people who believe in culture, arts, education and advancement of human kind. Some people just seriously lack any sense of true honor and value, pathetic.

heres how it is for me... i can happily take a bunch of ship from a shop and walk out, now im not talking MAJOR HEIST shit, just like a hat, or a necklace for eg. but when it comes to taking an item... its just so wrong, cos the guy has put his trust in you, knowing if you scam him, theres shit he can do abou t it.

greed!

Little archer Senior Member

for the money ofc, specially when theyr quitting and dont really care if they get caught anymore.

i know some ppl whos boasting how much and how easily can scam stuff from others, the problem is their breeding they not even want a clean job they love to scam

Curt

Most of us wouldnt scam even if we know we couldnt get caught, i guess thats a sense of moral we have.

but what brings scammers to overcome this sense of moral (consciense) and steal someone else's money.

is it their uncontrolled greed, or is it because they got scammed in the past and now they are seeking revenge?

feel free to come up with other ideas

/discuss[/b]
    It's sad.

Ahh for many things but i think the most important 1 is trying to be the strongest 1 in the game with fogoting that its team game not solo ^^

Validating

cuz they want their face smashed

cuz they want their face smashed[/b]
    haha, this one gave me a good laugh

Banned Senior Member

what i think it is:
    1. Cash (selling the GBs you make by scamming)
    2. to get stronger in-game

that's just what i think...

or is it because they got scammed in the past and now they are seeking revenge?
    heard of this lots of time, even heard from people they got scammed by 1 guy and now seek revenge, my best friend has that feeling...

and im like Rad Archer i wont scam anyone for being stronger in-game and make cash its just wrong, make them yourself and make yourself proud than live with regret all my life, if i make things i shouldnt i regret them for a very long time...
    my cousin once lured one guy he sold SB+8 in trade he showed it and said it got wrong and exchanged it for a +1, the other guy didnt notice till the trade was done and my cousin had logged out, than i toke his logins and gave the SB+8 to the guy that got lured...

much to read lol, but remember this is just my personal "experience", i've never scammed and never will

Thanks bye!

M O N E Y

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

we must sort out the poor part of europe

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

all scammers moms are shemales

Ego, Greed and Jealous.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast