Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

What brings people to scam

This is a discussion on What brings people to scam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for those people who say that people would rather have items over friends, dumbest shit ive ever heard for all ...
Page: 6

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

for those people who say that people would rather have items over friends, dumbest shit ive ever heard

for all of those who known poiz3n , aka me, lolskates
    i scammed for the thrill of it
    not because i wanted a shinny dildo +8 or whatever, also, for the money when i sold all your scammed shit :P
    peace

ko4life sucks[/b]
    MM, I guess if you can't pride yourself about anything else, this will do. Taking someone else's property is the lowest form of disrespect. You are simply telling them that your time is worth more then theirs. And honestly, if your values are low enough to think like that, then your simply a piece of shit whose reality is skewed beyond reason. I'd love to wish bad things on you, but you don't deserve the time it takes me to type the gruesome shit I could imagine for anyone who brings themselves to STEAL.

dont blame me, blame the tards who fall for it, and guess who that is, YOU... not me lol thanks

dont blame me, blame the tards who fall for it, and guess who that is, YOU... not me lol thanks[/b]
    Your point is the most stupidest thing i have had the pleasure of reading in my life. Thank you for making me laugh so hard. Later in life i hope nothing bad happens to you but if it does remember your own words. You say you did it for the thrill of it... and that its the other peoples fault, i agree that the people who get scammed could have avoided it if they hadnt put their trust in trash like you, but the dickeating fuckhead remains being you.

Karma will catch up to you.

dont blame me, blame the tards who fall for it, and guess who that is, YOU... not me lol thanks[/b]
    Yeah. The law of three will catch up to you one day. It's just having a long time processing your shit. It is not the honest, hard working people that are stupid. They simply put their faith in humanity, and in a society where values have long since become an endangered species. You are just another piece of shit in our society that I can add to my list. However, there is a difference between thieves and honest people, and it is called dignity, pride, moral values. You sir, have none of them, and I feel bad for those inadequecies on your part. The thing is, while you may grow out of this mind set, your actions will never leave you. And this goes for any thief.

And the worst part is, you didn't even have a need. You simply scammed for the hell of it.

Edit: LOL. Thought you couldn't get any worse.

Ban please.

Well, I was just wondering what would be the sentence for a 21 yr old that breaks a middle school kids jaw, and takes his shit, and runs

and what would be the same sentence for a 18~ 19 yr old?
    heres the scenario

21 yr old walks up to the kid, punches him in the face and runs, and then the 18~ 19 yr old just picks up the kids stuff and runs? without touching him or causing any more harm?
    thanks ^^[/b]

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I took care of c1trus.

aww. hope he read my post,

I blame your lack of IQ and education as well as your parents for breeding. You are one step back on the advancement of the human race.

Tristan

I blame your lack of IQ and education as well as your parents for breeding. You are one step back on the advancement of the human race.[/b]
    We're advancing?

Greed is the major one....i think revenge and vandalism might play a role as well? (nt sure if vandalism would be the right term to use haha)

but i do think that part of the responsibility lies on the victim's behalf.... ive done over 25 USD or Interserver trades, and all of them went fine... 0 problems at all... i just took a lotta precautions Oo'

Greed is the major one....i think revenge and vandalism might play a role as well? (nt sure if vandalism would be the right term to use haha)
    but i do think that part of the responsibility lies on the victim's behalf.... ive done over 25 USD or Interserver trades, and all of them went fine... 0 problems at all... i just took a lotta precautions Oo'[/b]
    I would say none of the blame lays on the buyer. Either your a man and give money for what you buy, or your a vag.

We're advancing?[/b]

Ya go back in time and see how life was...oh and btw, people used to hang or had their limbs cut off when they stole from others.

Ya go back in time and see how life was...oh and btw, people used to hang or had their limbs cut off when they stole from others.[/b]
    It still is like that in some of the uncivilized parts of the world.

But we are advancing, 800 years ago when you reached 60 you looked like an 80 year old man nowadays. Modern medicine FTW.

Tristan

Ya go back in time and see how life was...oh and btw, people used to hang or had their limbs cut off when they stole from others.[/b]
    You should open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. The only way we're advancing as a race is towards selfdestruction (taking other species with us as we're "advancing").

You should open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. The only way we're advancing as a race is towards selfdestruction (taking other species with us as we're "advancing").[/b]

Based on? lol. Back up your arguments with some facts instead of "open your eyes" do you have some actual statistics based on anything other then your opinions? Medicine is better then ever with advancements coming out all the time, we've discovered more about the universe this past 10 years then the last 3000, people are living longer, have the highest % of middleclass ever, we have come out a massive dark age of superstition and general lack of education worldwide, etc. That IS advancement, and that ISN'T done by guys stealing your shit everytime you turn your back and by pillaging from your neighbor and fellow human being. If you want to add something to a discussion, then add something that can be gleaned from your argument and make a real point or you just like an idiot.

You should open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. The only way we're advancing as a race is towards selfdestruction (taking other species with us as we're "advancing").[/b]
    I think you got it wrong pal. The fact that there are people who are not doing anything to better this world and in fact do what they can to fuck it up does not mean that we as a race are not advacing. Look around, read the news, read the news 50 years ago and then come back here saying we havent made any improovement whatsoever.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast