• Bifrost for Frags

30 8.55%
  • Eslant lvl 70 dungeon for Gems

72 20.51%
  • Abyss dungeon for Abyss Gems

1 0.28%
  • Abyss dungeon for Dragon Marbles

2 0.57%
  • Buying low/selling high (playing the market)

89 25.36%
  • Donations from your clan

6 1.71%
  • BABA shopping GBs

53 15.10%
  • Acting like a turk and pm people asking for 100k noah pls

41 11.68%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Best way to get pot money?

This is a discussion on Best way to get pot money? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PLEASE VOTE market is bad on all servers and we all need to know the best ways to make the ...
Page: 1

kutulus

Thumbs down

PLEASE VOTE

market is bad on all servers and we all need to know the best ways to make the money!!!!!

what about

looting all drops from monster?

because, i loot drops from monsters, even the crappy ones.. give me 10-20k.. each one.. fill up 10-20 slots in my inventory.. voila a few hundred K.

wen prices so low, upgrading wont earn much money, unless u upgrade middle class crap to +7 to sell..

Banned

looting while you exp doesnt mean your gonna go up in coins..you probably waste more on pots, unless u use mp absorb in which GOOD exp parties wouldnt invite you.

upgrading isnt stable enough, you could go broke right after you make some money

Abyss gems are worthless

I voted for buying/re-selling cause i'm good at it. Some people suck horribly at it because they dont have the patience to do it.

You shouldnt have to rely on your clan for money. If I was a clan leader, I would kick you if you kept askin for pot money

kutulus

Well I think if you're a full party healer for your clan, they should really chip in and donate pots to you

but for most other classes.... GB donations from your clan is rare

what about

looting all drops from monster?
    because, i loot drops from monsters, even the crappy ones.. give me 10-20k.. each one.. fill up 10-20 slots in my inventory.. voila a few hundred K.
    wen prices so low, upgrading wont earn much money, unless u upgrade middle class crap to +7 to sell..[/b]
    +1
    i make most of my pot money looting junk, that sell for 100k or more in npc

also u forgot about farming glyptodons/ gavolts...

thats for poor ppl like me

killluminati

farm mastadons with mp absorp, farm transform scrolls, loot upgrade scrolls in bifrost, kill felankor 1 gold bar, farm 1920 pots ( apos, lamias i think, umm i cant thinkg of any other low mobs that drop them but yeah) if u have a warrior with provoke, get a high level mage go abyss and nova tha shit outta that place

Banned

Well I think if you're a full party healer for your clan, they should really chip in and donate pots to you

but for most other classes.... GB donations from your clan is rare[/b]

So they should spend their countless hours making pots with their own money so your clan can have free pots?

soon nothing will be good cause more and more money is being spent every day, and new coins are not generated. every1 needs pots, and if it keeps up like this soon you wont be able to sell nothing to no1 cause no1 will have any money...

Lag0nx

So they should spend their countless hours making pots with their own money so your clan can have free pots?[/b]
    I think what kutulus meant is that the clan members should give the party healer pots since 10k party heal costs so much.
    and if that's what he meant [most likely] your reply makes no sense.

so the conclusion is we need dupes h34r:

i vote for buy and resell if u know the prices
    and have a spare computer to merchant every day

arround 21 % of ppl dont know how to make money ^^

NeronDomitius

it's also a matter of server, on ares u can earn pot money with selling ED gems

Banned

els dungeon gems, easy way, 50 min in max, u gaining 2 / 3 gems each time
    and lol for upgrading, at least for me

looting while you exp doesnt mean your gonna go up in coins..you probably waste more on pots, unless u use mp absorb in which GOOD exp parties wouldnt invite you.

upgrading isnt stable enough, you could go broke right after you make some money

Abyss gems are worthless

I voted for buying/re-selling cause i'm good at it. Some people suck horribly at it because they dont have the patience to do it.

You shouldnt have to rely on your clan for money. If I was a clan leader, I would kick you if you kept askin for pot money[/b]
    rofl.. :lol:

I make most of my money on gira from buying and reselling in mora (which BB knows nothing about), but on Diez i made nearly all my money off of Boss drops (which you don't have as an option) and being cheap in how i managed my money.. I didn't use souls in exp and whatnot, looted things that npced well, took any chance i could to save money.. saves you good cash in the long run since the less cash you use is the more cash you have in your pocket

Togashi

u should make another option : getting lvl 60 healer and making+selling hp pots... since ppl are low on moniez, more and more are buying pots from priests, thats a nice way to make money ^^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast