Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What can you do with 50million?

This is a discussion on What can you do with 50million? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not looking for stories of the past just what you can do now with 50mil. just go try it out ...
Page: 2

lime

not looking for stories of the past just what you can do now with 50mil. just go try it out now.

took 50million today and have been very unlucky, currently have 100k left and 1 peice of rogue shell+6, hopefully i can sell and carry on othwerwise i had pish luck today on anvil.

af424

Just a few days ago, i turned 15m -> 250m
    (2 transactions)

u just gotta know prices and seize chances when they come :P

IŽd gamble it and e at like minus 5 billions, then do a webcam show and plus 50 billions, so it all depends how long you can go.... h34r:

Xtr3m3

The other day I turn 500k into 8m (Carnan-West) It's small but I can buy pots with it :P

S1LenT

imo, upgrading shits r the best.

reselling, as ppl said here before

a 2 hour process if u begin, 15 minute if u continuously scan the market. as you begin first you will pick certain items in your "profitability" range (read: buy really cheap and sell a bit higher), like gems, scrolls etc. there are always ppl who want to make a quick sell and sell a bit cheaper. if u got time to wait for buyer, and you see a type of gem sold aproximately like 20 mill on server, and you find someone selling for 15, buy and resell, earn 5 mill per gem. then later on as you collect a bit money, you should understand normal prices of all different kind of items on your server, and you will easily learn how to seize a good oportunity. 5-10 mill coin profit per resell is decent if u have 50 million, always leaving enough backup...and as you stash more and more money playing safe (always having couple of mills in "black funds")....30 or 40 million profit per resell is not bad when you have like 200 mill cash. and so on depending how much money you have, how much you want to risk, how much you will profit, and how much you got in "black fund" (a stash for "i got fukked up situations" - really important if u start from scratch)

its all in scanning the market properly and thorougly, once you know how much is something worth on day time basis (all the little variations in prices)...easier it will be for you to recognize what is worth to invest in and what ill the profit be

with this kind of thinking, you could have quite a nice stash in a 1 week period

the best i've made so far was with 5m which was gifted for a start help of my friend was 24gb and full set of shells +7 in like 1month.
    5m > upgraded paper armor +7
    25m > paper armors +8 (2 parts)
    225m > bought a helenid xbow +7 and sold it for higher
    375m > bought a pp for 100, sold for 200
    475m > bought shard +7 for 200m sold for 450
    725m > don't remember other
    i just remember that i had like 18gb after getting dual fov and shell set +7 xD

btw.. click at the link "how to quit KO properly" to see what i did to the char

edit: i have to add, i was pretty lucky back then. made couple of fp's +8 abnd sold them also for 200-400

jaymaniac6

Well today i bought a shard +2 rb for 36m h34r:

Resold back to the guy i bought it off for 280m .

All in all a nice profit. :P

buy low sell high xD

Sno0p

buy low sell high xD[/b]
    I think this is the safest,efficient and why not most profitable thing to do.Then again you might need to know a bit of turkish and have pacience.

Banned

i did this on pathos awhile ago

9 x bus= 20m x 150m each =

an irl friend of mine started with 1 mil on pathos, 4 months later, he now has 50-65gb's worth of coins and items combined (1 gb = 8-10$) so yeah its not hard.. just patience and u gotta merchant 24/7 ^^

PriestOfShadows

well, with 60 mill i bought a bunch of gems, like something of sloth, and like 4 blue gems, and like 5 black gems. I got crap outta of it, so waste of 60 mill, then went and npced my items and bought 1 more black gem, and got eagles eye :P
    then sold that for 60mill and got more gems, and ended up with a shard and an ii. upgraded those to +5, tried my luck to +6, burned, lost all my money after that. /quit logos :P

buy a shard +1, upgrade it to +5 and sell it [/b]
    Thats what I used to do, easy and simple.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Thats what I used to do, easy and simple.[/b]
    I always get it to +5 and burn it to +6, and if I do get it to +6, I'm still stupid enough to go+7, and even dumber to try +8. Anyway, the moral of the story is, NEVER STOP TILL ITS +8!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast