Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What can you do with 50million?

This is a discussion on What can you do with 50million? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll buy pots @ ARENA its cheaper 15k soul and tp to luferson/emc sell them for 16k [/b] Dont quit ...
Page: 4

I'll buy pots @ ARENA its cheaper 15k soul and tp to luferson/emc sell them for 16k [/b]
    Dont quit your dayjob, not yet.

LonelyWolf

Dont quit your dayjob, not yet.[/b]
    that's how i make money like this i make daily 100mil :lol: it takes whole day to sell these pots

dude what u are saying makes no sense,

are ppl THAT dumb to sell PP in half price?

are ppl THAT dumb to sell shard for LESS than half price?

do u play C West or other server cause if its other i will understand- market is big and no1 all know whats up.

but on C West its a small market and very hard to find those jackpots u did xD[/b]
    who the fuck talked about cwest?

it was jpko
    anyways, i pmed the guy who had pp on 175m and told him i barely have for 100m. then he said no, i simply said bye.
    15 mins later i got pm with 100m ok, bought it

same way with shard

it's the language and psychowar. i understand english, german, turkish and can manipulate every1 all over the world to sell me everything cheaper h34r:

H4tred

buy shards, raptors, ii's, shells and upgrade to +6 or +5 if ur puss, and sell

didinino

it's the language and psychowar. i understand english, german, turkish and can manipulate every1 all over the world to sell me everything cheaper h34r:[/b]
    /legit scam :lol:

nah im joking, this is how u run the market on non english servers. ^_^

lllSpartacuslll

go buy sex toys with 50m ? and show ppl pleasuring ur self, u get alot of money then :lol:

LonelyWolf

go buy sex toys with 50m ? and show ppl pleasuring ur self, u get alot of money then :lol:[/b]
    buy " Condom Of Life " from npc for 1m and sell it for 2m h34r: only 18+ people can purchase it :P

lllSpartacuslll

buy " Condom Of Life " from npc for 1m and sell it for 2m h34r: only 18+ people can purchase it :P[/b]
    lmao, this way u won't make profit , cuz 3/4 of ko r under 18 haha :lol:

silverbuffer18

lol i bought a smite+7 for 48m, prob type fro 480m, he was merchating next to zul(arma sold for 520 same day

LonelyWolf

lmao, this way u won't make profit , cuz 3/4 of ko r under 18 haha :lol:[/b]
    don't u worry im selling FAKE ID's

lime

lol i bought a smite+7 for 48m, prob type fro 480m, he was merchating next to zul(arma sold for 520 same day[/b]

pah i woulda bought that! need sum 7s to make +8

anyway with regards to the 50mil im currently 27 million down and still looking for stuff to upgraade...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Some one wanna lend me 50m on Olympia and see what I can make? :P

this is easy 50 m in souls is about 3200 souls more or less go bf kill envy get 3 frags for bf at 500 souls aprox it means u going 6 or 7 times to bf around 20 frags of envy 20 m each 20x20 400 m easy

I spent around 60m on Cleavers +7 and BUS made 3 to +8 sold 3 for a total of 260m

simple182

back in olympia, was just messing around in an old account, had 25 millions, and bought +5 rogue chitin boots which was about 13 million at that time. And i ended up making it +8. Fuck the reselling strategy, its a waste of time. Upgrade,Upgrade, Upgrade, its just like gambling

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast