Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What can you do if your account gets hacked ?

This is a discussion on What can you do if your account gets hacked ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi im just making a inquiry for my freind , his acc got hacked and someone changed his details he ...
Page: 1

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Default What can you do if your account gets hacked ?

Hi im just making a inquiry for my freind , his acc got hacked and someone changed his details he has sq and original details , is it possible to get a rollback ??? or somthing done about it to get his char back as i gave him over 700mil to get items and help get the char armour etc .

abolutely nothing....

lets consider the case of him having prem, the chance of CS doing anything is equivalant to the chance of you going out there and win the $150,000,000 jackpot

if he has the sq couldnt he jsut change the pass?

wraith86

Originally posted by Amano
    abolutely nothing....

lets consider the case of him having prem, the chance of CS doing anything is equivalant to the chance of you going out there and win the $150,000,000 jackpot
    the chances of a rollback are probably slimmer. K2 will most likely tell you to fu.ck off and give them USD for nothing.

tolgahan

if hacker hack u ,k2 says "u shared ur acc coz we have perfect security so its not our problem" even u r %100 right.
    if we dont protest k2, they wont change anything

if u've completely lost account including email on account

1st make new account

2nd make customer support inquery stating ur account_id all passwords ever used on account all secret questions ur full acount details IMPORTANT first paypal email / click/buy id / last 4 digits of credit card , also u wanna include bull shit u might know dont list ur items! then they'll think u want roll back!

3rd sit back n wait since u dont have premium it will take a week to get a reply its best to make inquery maybe on ur account that has gold premium ofc if ur freind trust u

also i might add this used to work 100% its how alot of ppl scammed back sold chars and even tho selling chars for usd is against tos i think k2 didn't like it and also atm k2 jus in general wants to avoid any work thats possible and ur in the % thats not important (premium or not)

toanie

you can go to Irvine, California where their company is located and protest

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

in other words, give some money to k2 or u wont get rollbacked or ur acc back

My acc rouge lvl 62 got hacked same, changed pass email and everythin and k2 do nothin.... I can only watch some noob turk ingame on my acc with same name as before hows shouting sellying gbs for ytl istanbul pm me... and cry <_<

Banned

k2 doesnt care if you get hacked, as long as the acct still gives them money they could care less :angry:

ppl have posted screen shots of customer support inquerys of customer support say i quote "send us money or u wont be unblocked" it had to do with credit card fraud and they apparently gave the guy a paypal email to send money to he is turkish but he sent money that was frauded (aka bank makes a mistake and k2 thinks ur fucking the king of credit card fraud) and apparently customer support team didn't think it was enough as far as i know he's still banned

dah

Skitz got hacked almost 2 years ago and still nothing has been done even though they said they were going to do something :mellow: . the solution to your friends problem is simple, go to Start > All programs > Knight Online > click Uninstall.

justicetoall

ur chance is same as cs drop from scorpion

CrnaC

if U r girl...U can always cry

if U r boy...U can always hit nearest wall with U'r head.

-> If U r girl...with every teardrop U will feel better.

-> If U r boy...with every kick in wall U will feel better.

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

**lmfao hitrs brick wall with head , misses cry's buys ticket and goes to protest in irvine gets told ur non prem **FTW**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast