Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What are the Chances?

This is a discussion on What are the Chances? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was thinking of a mix of KO/GW, the pk in ko is awesome but items kill game, GW is ...
Page: 3

i was thinking of a mix of KO/GW,

the pk in ko is awesome but items kill game,

GW is based on teamplay and strategy. (all players can have the same items)

So players with same items/lvls (lets say +8s and +1s uniques only) you pick w/e build you want and play.

But in this case, we would need a monthly payment because platinium and many other PUS item will be useless.

If i had to create a game it would like KO/GW mix[/b]

GW??

If you want to hack k2 database,find out there ip and port to acess the remote desktop,you must find a good proxy,or else youl get caught and sued. If the Remote desktops are blocking ip's you must get a calfornian ip and know how to crack a pass. Or either inject the panel and acess that computer,which i highly doubt its the server computer[/b]
    For crying out loud, why would they leave remote desktop on? No game company is that stupid, they block all remote access, maybe allow RAdmin which works in a different way, best bet is an inside job to create a hole and then directly inject, most likely a bug through the site.

No 15 year old hacked KO, he used something that someone else created and k2s lack of power to buy fixes, any script kiddie could of done it.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

considering k2 makes over 11 MILLION dollars per MONTH i'm pretty sure it would cost a SHIT ton to buy them out.

if any1 wants to pay my gas money i live a little of 1 hr south of the main servers/offices i'll be happy to go up there and ask them :P

Mixer

For crying out loud, why would they leave remote desktop on? No game company is that stupid, they block all remote access, maybe allow RAdmin which works in a different way, best bet is an inside job to create a hole and then directly inject, most likely a bug through the site.

No 15 year old hacked KO, he used something that someone else created and k2s lack of power to buy fixes, any script kiddie could of done it.[/b]
    K2 does indeed have remote desktop,iv talked to linus,he can acess the servers from ANY computer that is in the IP range. THey dont have the Servers in the headquarters,it takes 35 mins to drive to them. DOnt talk shit if you dont know shit about K2 and hacking.

K2 does indeed have remote desktop,iv talked to linus,he can acess the servers from ANY computer that is in the IP range. THey dont have the Servers in the headquarters,it takes 35 mins to drive to them. DOnt talk shit if you dont know shit about K2 and hacking.[/b]
    Your the one talking shit here, they call it remote desktop since thats what it does basically, but its not remote desktop, you cant use normal RDPs to access these servers, it uses an other path, but since you obviously have no experience with this kind of shit its pointless to explain, go google your ass off maybe you will learn something :mellow:

Ill tell you in a way you maybe will understand better: You cannot access the servers if you have the ip by simply using RDP.

Not to mention the private network ip is out of your reach, only the server admins know it.

Mixer

Your the one talking shit here, they call it remote desktop since thats what it does basically, but its not remote desktop, you cant use normal RDPs to access these servers, it uses an other path, but since you obviously have no experience with this kind of shit its pointless to explain, go google your ass off maybe you will learn something :mellow:

Ill tell you in a way you maybe will understand better: You cannot access the servers if you have the ip by simply using RDP.

Not to mention the private network ip is out of your reach, only the server admins know it.[/b]
    listen fagget, i know everything hacking/programing dont bullshit me oke? Linust told me they can be acessed via any windows RDP if you got there ip. Its being firewalled by a custom security program that k2 tech team made. You can acess it through RDP IF you get k2's ip. If not u cant.
    STFU when you dont know shit

listen fagget, i know everything hacking/programing dont bullshit me oke? Linust told me they can be acessed via any windows RDP if you got there ip. Its being firewalled by a custom security program that k2 tech team made. You can acess it through RDP IF you get k2's ip. If not u cant.
    STFU when you dont know shit[/b]
    u still not banned?

PriestOfShadows

not just a Cali IP, it needs to match that of their internal network ( or K2 India's network, whichever office you see fit )

As for the topic, K2 purchased the english rights to KO. Since MYKO went out K2 has the only english version online. And I dont think Mgame will be releasing any more versions. They're busy making other games to sell to companies[/b]
    *cough* i live in california, and have an office in Irvine, were the HQ is located. *cough*

/quit KO, Play Darkfall where skill is more important than items. (www.darkfallonline.com) Full release tommorow

xanarchistx

They will not sell the licenses for less than a few hundred million...

They make millions a year, with no end in sight... Why would they sell it cheap?

J

Mixer, watch your mouth.

Seems like everything your saying is based off of Linus' word. How do you know he's telling the truth?

knightned

Why would Linus tell Mixer anything?

PriestOfShadows

Why would Anyone tell Mixer anything?[/b]

STFU when you dont know shit[/b]
    I tried to restrain myself from the following post, but after reading the quoted text above, I couldn't help myself.

First Mixer, you know jack shit about hacking in any way. I'm not professing to be any sort of a hacker at all, but the methods that you outlined are something that a script kiddy would try. Second, Linus would not be telling you anything, primarily because if he did that, his job would be out the window and, if anything at all were ever to happen to the K2 servers, he would be brought up on charges as well. Third, K2 are morons, I'll give you that. However, even the idiots that run most of these private servers have thought to close off Remote Desktop. That's not even taking into account that Remote Desktop requires more than a port and a IP. Oh, and I have no doubt that Linus can do quite a few actions at his computer out of the office, however, it is NOT a Remote Desktop thing. Assuming that he is able to actions at his home, it is done using something other than the standard Remote Desktop piece of shit that is built into Windows.

As MeeP said, you're the one talking shit here.If you're going to bullshit people on this subject, at least know your shit.

Hmm Mixer.... Crack me a 16 char password utilizing lowercase,uppercase,digits,ASCII chars in under a week..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast