Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What changed in a year ?

This is a discussion on What changed in a year ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I quit this game in october last year to play WoW. I have a lvl 67 archer on Diez server. ...
Page: 1

Kirby

I quit this game in october last year to play WoW. I have a lvl 67 archer on Diez server. But I'm wondering, what changed in a year in this game ? Are the dupers still duping as much :P How is the game balance ? Are archers better than last year ? If anyone could give me news it'd be appreciated

sexy Owa

dupe is still going to be around but its pretty silent right now but its made its mark on all older servers, GM's are still useless and do nothing but take up space :P the game is still going downhill and k2 doesn't care one bit

Banned

Archers still suck

EvilAtomicFrog

hum.. theres is a new expansion called moradon ressurection with few more interesting things like border war where you can xp way faster but well its still the same game almost no koxp

Going go 70 now is pretty easy and we got the LVL 70 Eslant Dungeon which gives you gems that can give you kewl items.
    Archers still suck.
    Cheating isn't that bad ATM thou Gm's are pretty useless. Dupe marked previous servers, we got new servers thou. New Moradon, new pets, new arenas and new armors. h34r:

hum.. theres is a new expansion called moradon ressurection with few more interesting things like border war where you can xp way faster but well its still the same game almost no koxp[/b]

theres a chinese hack out right now.. seen a lot of ppl using at kecoons + spoilers....

on the most part.. duping is.. stopped i think, now.. so prices are super low.. here in pathos, skele belt on merch... pot is pretty expensive with such a low economy. but havent seen any koxp in ardream yet... its alright.. border war + eslant dungeon bring a new twist to the game.. making it.. kinda more fun

razzy

koxp's back i think. See alto of people with bows/daggers shooting arrows.

i also saw people making multiple noob chars with the same number(example idiot1, idiot2, idiot3). Hope exp buggs not back.

Kirby

Sorry I couldn't answer sooner. I still got a few questions:

I heard ice mages slow rate increased significantly, what about archer's ice and lighting shot ?

How hard is it to lvl now. Does it still take like 2weeks playing 16hours a day to lvl ? :angry:

How is the farming part ? Before I quit it was kinda hard for rogues to make money since the only way seemed to kill bosses and that was the warrior's job.

PVP at lvl 67, I guess i'll be raped everywhere ?

I saw new items like the cold heated dagger, where do they come from ?

Do combos still exists ? I always thought it was a lame game mechanic, or maybe because it was because I sucked at it :P

And how is the game overall ?

If someone have the time to answer all my questions I'd be really happy :P

remp2ny4lyf

if u dont have +3 uniques and +9 weapons u might as well just go back to WoW now.

Ripper_of_romania

Sorry I couldn't answer sooner. I still got a few questions:

I heard ice mages slow rate increased significantly, what about archer's ice and lighting shot ?

bugged,somewhere at 90%+,I get slowed alot nowadays regardless of glacier resist

How hard is it to lvl now. Does it still take like 2weeks playing 16hours a day to lvl ? :angry:

Level 60-70 you got Border Defense Wars which can get you decent exp daily and considerably reduce leveling time.After level 70 still same old fashion

How is the farming part ? Before I quit it was kinda hard for rogues to make money since the only way seemed to kill bosses and that was the warrior's job.

Level 70 Eslant Dungeon can get you some new items which are nice and can value a small fortune

PVP at lvl 67, I guess i'll be raped everywhere ?

Diez,probably yes

Eslant Dungeon event,2 times a day,can get you gems of different color and value which exchanged at chaotic generator can get you one of the new uniques

Do combos still exists ? I always thought it was a lame game mechanic, or maybe because it was because I sucked at it :P

You sucked and will still suck if you can't combo,as an archer tho...

Best to go another way

If someone have the time to answer all my questions I'd be really happy :P

Hope it helped[/b]

Why is everyone so negative.
    Koxp is silent, at least it's not bothering ppl who don't level in moradon often..
    The game is going uphill, gm's are replying and dupe is close to impossible, otherwise prices wouldn't be this low.
    But, of course, like every community, there always HAS to be whining. Even if KO fixes stuff, they always find SOMETHING to whine about.
    Just stop being emo and look at the bright side.

Maze

if u dont have +3 uniques and +9 weapons u might as well just go back to WoW now.[/b]

ahaha yea xD

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

+1

usko owns!

Going go 70 now is pretty easy and we got the LVL 70 Eslant Dungeon which gives you gems that can give you kewl items.
    Archers still suck.
    Cheating isn't that bad ATM thou Gm's are pretty useless. Dupe marked previous servers, we got new servers thou. New Moradon, new pets, new arenas and new armors. h34r:[/b]
    Rofl..Gm&#39;s always useless >_<

kibal

Sorry I couldn&#39;t answer sooner. I still got a few questions:

I heard ice mages slow rate increased significantly, what about archer&#39;s ice and lighting shot ?

How is the farming part ? Before I quit it was kinda hard for rogues to make money since the only way seemed to kill bosses and that was the warrior&#39;s job.

PVP at lvl 67, I guess i&#39;ll be raped everywhere ?

If someone have the time to answer all my questions I&#39;d be really happy :P[/b]

Rofl no combo = ko sux= bb ko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast