Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

What clan do you admire most?

This is a discussion on What clan do you admire most? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On Ares : - Illuminati (i still have a ss of me in their clan on my computer :P) - ...
Page: 5

On Ares :
    - Illuminati (i still have a ss of me in their clan on my computer :P)
    - PhoenixWarlords (<3 Marcelona for ever)
    - BadCompany (good guns and nice people)
    - OldieS (mage ftw :P)
    - LesDragonsPourpres (my french noobie clan for ever :P)

Banned

Not talking about MexicanTequila in the background there-.- Im talking about my clan, leeching of them

NorwegianVikings ftw.

Old tioc, MexicanTequila,SveaLivGardet (when sweds from hh and karus united in karu) those became pretty powerful. Also 3l_Diabl0 leading De_Umbrarum_Reigni DUR (not sure if its spelled correct

DUR or at least 3l_Diabl0, for lettin me leech from 47 to 53, even though he was 69 and going for 70 real nice guy, helped me out, though I was noobie. I dont know if it was worthless to him, or he was just being nice buut he gave me alot.
    A normal day at golems
    He had to merchant them cuz he thought I was a trade hacker -.-

Tioc juding by how much shit was/is spoken about them says how big they were, 1-3 tioc member use hack, like 70% of xig did, and those 1-3 people probably was enough to create 100+ topics, and countless flames.

MexicanTequila for allying my clan though I was 47, And for lettin me leech xp,np. And recieve free drops, when shell was worth something in KE also lotsa cool members And its where I first encountered the big flamer known as MoeMoneyMaker

Leechin dm, tlaloc at 69/70 dm on 960 heal ftw

He only needed warrior shell, rest was free to loot

And svealivgardet, was a real good clan. United hh and karu, everyone gettin 70, except opsiking who is still 68-.- j/k not meant to insult. And also for lettin me leech alot of np. I had hcit +6 set, glave +6 and shitty items, all though they were still kind to me, even though I whined alot they all helped gear up their members, but seeing as they were all legit, they disbanded sometime in ROFD untill KOXP would stop -.- sad day.

As I said, they took care of their own but meh That might not seem good for you, but I shit my pants, if I saw a +8 high class item, even cleaver or md.

Dont think I had ever seen Chit shield before even

Sorry for long reply, in short, these clans are stuck in meh head, And Simulated,And Dlw, for being great dcz clans, and still existing today

Also felt like uploadin some pics ^^

DragonFire

i rmbed there was a clan called n00bs or something n had the chicken symbol... i was a noob then n went like WTF chickens in eslant :blink:[/b]

HAHA I TOTALY REMEMBER THAT! I thought the EXACT same thing!!! :lol: Then when they got the symbol on the cape we allied them. And ya, Dom was always in eslant.

Banned Senior Member

lol at the n00bs clan I was like wtf are chickens doing in eslant too
    Pk wise I admire Blood and AHM
    Exp wise I admire eternity ( KO ) and oblivion ( KE ) and no clan worth mentioning in rofd
    Babashop and cheat wise I admire KilledBy Claw and rest of duping clan

venom

Illuminati ftw -_- they ks&#39;d me from the beggining at harpy&#39;s

Ripper_of_romania

SyMpHoNy back at beggining of xig [/b]
    which one?

Boyce

HeaveN , TROY, UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ on cypher

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

People seem to have forgotten a top clan back in old school diez...

lead by the waggy of the drunk finnish nubs xD

New_Order! they had some really nice ppl in their clan

also at the very start of dies, i used to admire rogue_crackaz also... bt that was when i was like level 40 and didnt know anything about orc side since i was nub ingame and all i wud c were the decent gg human clans!

ofc blood and ahm and even mynameis are gg orc clans that are admired on dies.

and more recently, tormentors were gg&#39;s. not the best ppl, but their pk was amazing (if u ever been in their full blown 8 man party u wud know this).

Actually funny to read everything because there was no flame

So many old clans coming up now wich i had forgotten long time ago

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Chanel2, Divinity, My Name Is / Apocalypse.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I always had a massive soft spot of LifeStoned <3

I been lucky enough to have friends from all the big famous clans that Diez saw but I have to say as a clan leader Scoobz/Clyde was a true mentor to me when I started OutKasteD in Jan 06 and together running the castle with him was an experince I am proud of.

Outside diez I would have love to have been around 000000 and Eric in Hatred as I could have learn so much more off them 2 so much quicker . If I ever played Xidg I would have loved to play with Duwolf and co

Vyper

Just started again after almost 8 months away. I see a glimmer of hope that I&#39;ll make 70 with the Border Wars... Plus they&#39;re actually kinda fun. 8 random orcs against 8 random humans all below 70. Tactics are kinda interesting since you never know what your party will be made of or what you are going against. I was in a party with all mages going against all warriors. Ice is 100% so it was kinda one-sided. I was chopping down trees... :P

Holy shit Vyper!? U still play??[/b]

human_sin

Blood, Apocalypse, AHM and j4f

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

i rmbed there was a clan called n00bs or something n had the chicken symbol... i was a noob then n went like WTF chickens in eslant :blink:[/b]
    Lol it was N_O :P After wag emerged from underground he and paja made it. Paja was the leader. After he went afk for 2 months we made N_O again.

No name was technicly made out of of N_O ppl also since wag decided its a nice idea JUST to "quit". Well later on we found out what happend tho.

venom

-_-

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast