Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

What clan do you admire most?

This is a discussion on What clan do you admire most? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First clan I rly liked was Tioc, was part of it back then, the admiring stopped when I once went ...
Page: 9

First clan I rly liked was Tioc, was part of it back then, the admiring stopped when I once went PK with Geomancer and Duwolf and they had LightFeet and Lupine.

EndOfStory

who are you and what do you want from us? h34r:

imo you dont know us, thats all h34r:[/b]
    1.U can read the signature,and u have my name!
    2.When i said i lost my respect for DeusManus,i have my reasons,one of them beeing ure clannies abussing bugs to get into elmo castle during the wars..unfortunatelly for you all,behind those fences is the only place where u all could reach..as soon as someone was trying to get past that fence,was dead...
    3.This is a "too good topic"(one of the rarest) to be ruined by some flames,so,no matter what ure gonna say,u wont get any answer from me on this matter...i told you 1 reason,the rest of them,maybe some other time
    4.I said i respected DeusManus,but that 1-1.5 years ago DeusManus,not this one!This doesnt mean the whole clan has problems,but definately some of youre clannies has :blink:
    End of story!

Greets,
    Vid

Kailean

u want to say "they are buggers, but i dont know anything about them, i just repeat what others say". nothing new :/
    as for the "fence in emc", someone who was on that screenshot already said he used a tp scroll to someone, anyway i wasnt even there.

oh and my first question was more like "do we know each other" - well, i dont know you.

nvm.

what clan do i admire most? i would say blood clan for making the first great clan video, noname for having a great person as a leader, mostly the old school clans from ares.

EndOfStory

Tho i said i wont answer anymore,well..
    I dont know you either,btw,nice meeting you
    Trust me,i dont talk about matters like this in terms like: "I heard Deusmanes were bugabussers...."(my personal opinion to be honest: DM is not a buggers clan,but every wood has some rotten trees)I saw it with my own eyes,i was there with my clannies defending elmo,like we do in all wars when elmoradians loose..and surelly u can understand some frustrations when we do our best to keep karusians out of castle(and managed)but then we see lousy attempts like that one..
    As i said,i dont want to go deeper on this matter..i'll give you a free advice: Have a chat with RealTehliqe and Cr3ativ3,2 of your clannies,as u prolly know They were there,running in and out behind the fence,getting dmg then running back through that fence h34r:

PS.Forgot to add Blood,i was like..OMG!!when i saw theire video..

Greets,
    Vid

Kailean

I heard Deusmanes...[/b]
    h34r: why 80% of people write manes? h34r: ?

i talked with them, they said they used tp scrolls to get there.

anyway, blood movie was the 1st great ko clan vid i saw

FiRe,Hatred, Insomnia ^_^

Trawma_35

KittiesT_T how all forgot the best clan ever

thedevilsmanner

K2ed Ally from OutKasteD
    DayWalker I guys Named Vampire Who helped me a lot ! From level 50-60
    OutKasteD The Best Clan Ever .. I all the time Wanted to be in
    Infinity One Of The Great People in Was Good !
    AntHillM0b I was in until the end ! And I loved some of the exp party they made !

Silence

Tormentorz

DeusManus,back in the days when they were a nice group...not anymore h34r:[/b]
    :lol: haha

Well some clans I always looked up too when I was new to pk were clans like

Fire-a couple were dicks ksing at harpys :P
    hatred-great pk partys
    Kitties-from all the Np i lost...
    Celestial Wards- first clan in the ranking list I was in wont forget it

Banned

way back in diez ko, i looked up to the clan Friends, i remember just getting level 45 and stealth was supposedly the best skill ever, i tried it and got attacked by a mage and was like wtf? hacker? then i saw he was in blood and thought they all cheated : D

Alb_

I just gonna mention BadCompany big bunch of awesome ppl (every class of it (gay , homos, retards etc)) and awesome friends :P

sexy Owa

way back in diez ko, i looked up to the clan Friends, i remember just getting level 45 and stealth was supposedly the best skill ever, i tried it and got attacked by a mage and was like wtf? hacker? then i saw he was in blood and thought they all cheated : D[/b]
    lol too good

Banned

I remember thinking Tormentors and asdf are mean

AdventChildren - MYKO clan that helped anyone that wanted help with game stuf and stil found time to rape CZ.

Berzerkerz - MYKO/Ares the clan that made me move from MYKO and join them in the beta testing of Ares.

Costa - Ares. My first clan and the clan my heart stil belongs to... Great fun and everyone was like a family (they stil are in wow)

StaminA - Ares. Together with Costa our 2 clans was amont the first clans to start aoe/provoke everything we could find. Lots of people might not agree to this but i can guarantee that there wassnt anyone else doing the golem aoe's when we started it. We tried in MYKO but the deelay kept killing us. :P

ImmortalSouls - Ares. Strongest clan next to FiRe on Ares and had some really nice and helpfull people.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast