View Poll Results: What did/do you like?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left it at KO (Breth, 100 coins tp fee, no xx.xx%, real old school)

79 44.13%
  • Left it at KE (change zone names, added zones/stuff)

39 21.79%
  • As it is now (ROFD)

17 9.50%
  • Go to new moradon with new weaps and armor.

44 24.58%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What did/do you like?

This is a discussion on What did/do you like? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also, the dcz has done wonders[/b] i think dcz ruined the game ultimately, due to the sheer fact back in ...
Page: 2

3thos

also, the dcz has done wonders[/b]
    i think dcz ruined the game ultimately, due to the sheer fact back in ko/ke if you wanted to pk, you saw EVERYONE and so many people went to dcz who were good as a normal char. same with the 2 cz's, EVERYONE who was in cz was there, you didnt have to worry about where all the people are in either a1 or a2 and

EastonLemon

I miss the days of dies when i first started and sitting at harpyies for 2+hr in a line waiting to get into a blood party lol.. Eve though i was noob back then the game just was way more different than it is now.. And it changed for the worse..

Sharona

I would prefer old KO, but guess thats just cuz there wasnt turks playing back then
    every1 didnt have gayish rebirth weapons..
    cool map, better bowl
    provoke warriors
    etc..

i disagree with the rebirth system also.
    i remember going to wars in KO/KE and you would see max 5-10 glowing weapons.
    you go to war now in ROFD you see 2 people without glowing weapons.[/b]

yeah

pre-rofd, it would be the guys with the glowies, you would be more cautious of in cz...but now every one has glowies and their armor pulsates.

i think ive seen like 3 people with +9s or +10s and shine that bright white color...thought its kind of hard to tell the difference...

clannie has a +11rb elixir and it shines a bright white color....

and theres some duper that runs around ares with +21rb complete on...

anyone know them? glows like a light bulb...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Idiots, provoke wasn't spamable, the mobs just wouldn't stop chasing/following you.

3thos

dont get me wrong, there are still people out there who had legit +9 items.

i know there are only a couple but one of personal people who i know that had +9 rogue was Crazy_Rogue from beramus, +9/19 dex chitin gaunts and +9/19 dex chitin pads, and people would always be like you hit so hard your ac so high what armor you have and he would tell them +8 chitin because back then it didnt glow to where you could see it from space.

sa;flsjkdf;aslfkjsaf;aslkfj

i just wish they would bring back KE at least.

Ki1laH

Idiots, provoke wasn't spamable, the mobs just wouldn't stop chasing/following you.[/b]
    QFT there was no limit to how far the mobs would chase you once provoked.

P.S. I agree that DCZ ruined so much, yeah its cool for people to lazy to level over 59...but it weeds even more people out of the REAL pk zone, because theres so many in DCZ getting their own bosses and shiiit.

Idiots, provoke wasn't spamable, the mobs just wouldn't stop chasing/following you.[/b]

no need to flame, we're just reminiscing and got the lingo all mis-managed...

but yes, they wouldnt stop chasing you...which was kinda cool/sucky depending on what the purpose was...

cool, if you were a warrior provoking for an AOE party....you could collect like a million harpy spawns and have them tail you....

sucky, if you were a noobie passing by and provoked a troll warrior that was hell bent on kicking your ass....

Banned Senior Member

i love when warrior provoke the harpys and aoe them xD and when u runned and killed loup goaru haha for lvl

3thos

sucky, if you were a noobie passing by and provoked a troll warrior that was hell bent on kicking your ass....[/b]

well i remember that but it was also good for luring on the people who ksed you. (they weren't turkish back then, lol.)

greishkan1

I woted for ke because i joined then. But i think i want old ko Sad how looks ko now

well i remember that but it was also good for luring on the people who ksed you. (they weren't turkish back then, lol.)[/b]

yeah, babas invented the "TS, mage party and tp you into the middle of a field of Golems" thing...

at least, thats when i began to get tp'ed like that almost every day...was when babas began popping up all over the place...

screaming orc ftw

and when someone lured haunga warriors to goblin spot was empty spot now noone dies to those anymoore

old ko. no compounding uniques, no rebirth, ranking where u can see every1's items. accessory compound was the main thing that fucked up ko imo.

azetona

thing r perfect for me right now , new moradon will bring bug , dupe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast