View Poll Results: What did/do you like?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left it at KO (Breth, 100 coins tp fee, no xx.xx%, real old school)

79 44.13%
  • Left it at KE (change zone names, added zones/stuff)

39 21.79%
  • As it is now (ROFD)

17 9.50%
  • Go to new moradon with new weaps and armor.

44 24.58%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What did/do you like?

This is a discussion on What did/do you like? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, obviously they would have to change it, but they didnt have to do all these things that were such ...
Page: 4

Yeah, obviously they would have to change it, but they didnt have to do all these things that were such huge changes to the game...i guess part of the experience of old KO was beginning and meeting people and there wasnt really all the pressure to get 70+ partially because 90% of the people went to 60-61 only lol It used to be that only the crazy xpers went to 70 now its liek ok ur 73 and ur gonna stop xping? wtf? u arent at the cap yet...

AciDDreamZz

AGREED!!!!!!!!!......old school KO FTW!!!!!!!!!........accomplishments felt like accomplishments, PK wuznt that well balanced but ya knew it could be overcome not overwelmed, i could go on and on bout old KO........not terrible with KE, but surely wuznt a step in the right direction....lol

S1LenT

piana and breth ftw,
    was funny to rush breth with huge lags
    there was few 70 lvl in ares and it was really funny. <3

old ko, simply because of the voking and incredible aoes

old ko was great!

_Hybrid_

hahaha i remember when warriors expend like 30 min luring all breth and mages aoe all hahaha was so funny

These topics are retarded really... Just like Oh I&#39;ve been playing this game since beta JPKO I&#39;m the shit son!

I played old KO for like 1 month then quit KO for 2 years, came back during KE for awhile, then ROFD came out. So idk really.

Some things I agree with that I don&#39;t like in ROFD
    • Glowy Weapons at +7
    • Valk Armors
    • Incredible grind to reach level 80 cap
    • CZ xp being nerfed (DM&#39;s, 3 spot troll, etc)
    Positives
    • New Items, New Farms (Bifrost)
    • New skills
    • New mobs (EW para etc)

But I&#39;m sure its more of the &#39;old times&#39; then the &#39;old KO.&#39; You speak as if the old Client was godly, but it was more the community and the fun of not knowing what the hell was going on.

Tbh, I can&#39;t wait to get some of the New features that will come out. (Timers on buffs/swift and a few others)

Anyway can&#39;t finish my thoughts now gotta run >.<

no1 is saying theyre the shit cuz they played in KO, its just ALOT better than the current game, but its not just the game itself, its the players and the popularity of it also.

Kleos

Ever since they changed the upgrading system (to have low class, middle class etc), leveling became relatively easier. Almost all players have FP+6 at least, and overall team attack power has increase a lot. Before this, mage actually have to DO SOMETHING, ie, loot, LR and prepare to escape. Nowadays mages might not even know there is a Escape skill, since there isn&#39;t any need for escape, due to faster killing. In a way, it makes leveling much easier.

DarK

I really liked the old ko, but to be honest I don&#39;t think I would still be playing if there wasn&#39;t change.

I miss the days when it was like O . M . G that weap is glowing !

But I like the fact that there is exp quests that can help you out when leveling, new mobs are good too.

Speed

lol , do u really think u would still be playing if u had the same shit map for over 3 years , everyone lvl 70 with the same items.. WOW how amazing ,... imagine being 70 for 2.5 years with nothing else to do...

please think for a second... shit needs to evolve...

tindall

lol , do u really think u would still be playing if u had the same shit map for over 3 years , everyone lvl 70 with the same items.. WOW how amazing ,... imagine being 70 for 2.5 years with nothing else to do...

please think for a second... shit needs to evolve...[/b]
    Real good point

i really like ardream, i think its really fun, especially for ppl like me, since this is my last yea rof high school, not much tiem to lvl, and crap, farmining items, so i just go ardream, chill for an hour with friends, and then i can focus back on school

will never forget those, eslant harpy partys where the warrior and priest would run and gather every harpy in snow and bring them to one side and we would aoe them all the way to desert, will never forget that xp.
    i wish this game wasnt so fucked up anymore [/b]
    +1

ISeeYouPee

old old breth it was the best .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast