View Poll Results: What did/do you like?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left it at KO (Breth, 100 coins tp fee, no xx.xx%, real old school)

79 44.13%
  • Left it at KE (change zone names, added zones/stuff)

39 21.79%
  • As it is now (ROFD)

17 9.50%
  • Go to new moradon with new weaps and armor.

44 24.58%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What did/do you like?

This is a discussion on What did/do you like? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; screaming orc ftw and when someone lured haunga warriors to goblin spot was empty spot now noone dies to those ...
Page: 5

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

screaming orc ftw

and when someone lured haunga warriors to goblin spot was empty spot now noone dies to those anymoore[/b]
    rofl ya holy crap...

n everytime i aoe'd a goblin bouncer(wasn't 60 then) i would be like help i'm gona die :lol:

lol n i rmbed wakoo trading a IN for raptor+7 or something.. and chitin shields were on merchant :<

Old ko, if i had the money id buy an oldko licence just 2 start a svr, b/c i know i could get most of the english usko players to come :P

3thos

rofl ya holy crap...

n everytime i aoe&#39;d a goblin bouncer(wasn&#39;t 60 then) i would be like help i&#39;m gona die :lol:

lol n i rmbed wakoo trading a IN for raptor+7 or something.. and chitin shields were on merchant :<[/b]
    will never forget that ...

i remember buying a cs +7 from merchant for 900m because there was a dupe wipe the next day, didnt get deleted, was most happy person ever.

Yay! Lets all go back to wood wagons and hunting food with bat and axes.. -.-

I dont see anything funny in old stuffs as a game, u ppl got to look forward and go with the evolution as it is. Personally I want it as KE only becoz RoFD with that stupid exp bug completely ruined the game... But if there were no bug, then no doubt the new RoFD is better, and I look forward to the new moradon with lot of new stuff to do. Sorry, but you ppl are acting like a group of monkeys, that still thinks scratching asses and crawling around are funny.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

that still thinks scratching asses and crawling around are funny.[/b]
    what the fuck you talking about, ffs.. scratching asses and crawling around is teh shit!

Banned

I only played ko for a short time...I didn&#39;t know anyone or what the fuck was going on so I stopped playing. Came back right at the end of KE and I&#39;ve really only known what was going on sense rofd. So I can&#39;t really say any of them were better, the only reason I would vote for ko was b/c it was a majority of english speakers. I actually like the rebirth system, not because I&#39;m too noob to have a +8 weapon or something, but because it really saves us a lot of time. See the rebirth system allows you to see what + it is at higher levels. If turks don&#39;t see the weapon pulsating or glowing very brightly then they feel the need to pm you asking what + is it. I <3 rebirth!

Freezy

me voted ko with breth zone

OLD1953

IMHO, old KO was the better GAME, KE did have some things that were improvements, and some things that weren&#39;t.

The problem with the Drake expansion, IMHO, was that it took the worst parts of the KE expansion and make them even worse.

The Moradon patch is an attempt to fix that, which won&#39;t work, again, IMHO.

The problem that has been created is the problem of super players - players who for reasons of either duping or by having a large number of very powerful allies have managed to compound ROL or ROF, EP OR WP, and similar items to give themselves the same kind of defense and attack you&#39;d expect from Snake Queen or even Talos.

The addition of bosses that almost always drop, that spawn in known areas, along WITH THE COMPOUNDING OF UNIQUES ON THE ANVIL, created this problem. We now have the result, players that simply can&#39;t be brought down by a single party of lvl 65 - 75 normal players before they can town away. The new town button will only make this worse.

Add NP transfer (and arranging that between two groups is going to be insanely easy, all that is needed is party leader collusion) and NP tradin for uniques, and you&#39;ve got the fast track to +3 being the lowest unique anyone will want.

Expanding the maps around old KO, adding a DLW CZ and lifting the lvl cap would all have been fine. Compounding of uniques plus Isiloon and Felankor have turned the game into a lvl grind combined with a chase for +3 uniques.

Less fun, more stress. Expanded old KO would have been great.

3thos

The new town button will only make this worse.[/b]
    elaborate more on this, i have not heard of this.

elaborate more on this, i have not heard of this.[/b]
    instead of pressing H and double click town or hit enter and type /town there is going to be a /town button.

NP tradin for uniques, and you&#39;ve got the fast track to +3 being the lowest unique anyone will want.[/b]

I doubt it&#39;ll be that huge in the beginning, maybe in a year from now it&#39;ll be big, but i&#39;ve seen video&#39;s of people trading in like 500k np, and all they got that was &#39;good&#39; was either a priest pendant, or bifrost weapon (avedon), for the rest they got like crappy uniques, that people who are smart wouldnt use even at +5, and regular high class weapons that you get from bifrost gems/ft chests.

wawh

to all those who think KO was the max..

lol it was far from it, the game has indeed been improved since then... only thing i miss from those days is the community, nothing more or less

let me take you out of your dreamworld
    KO: cheating and macro was easy as hell, everyone with some basic knowledge of tbl edit or macro could cheat there way up;
    there were many working dupe methods, but ofcourse they werent public, if ko still existed today it would end like MYKO, just because of dupe;
    CS didnt care either, you would hardly get any response;
    the game lagged a lot in my eyes;
    the exp was HORRIBLE, best exp was apostle esland or aoe cz harpy, wich was fairly slow with those noobitems back then;
    you werent able to get any coins... monsters dropped shitty coins, and items were hard to farm cause of lack of money for farmingpots;
    many corrupted gms;
    stupid quests wich made the game boring quick;
    cz was empty, there were hardly any partys when one side was owning cz;

and the list goes on and on and on
    and ke well... game improved a lot, except for some shitty bugs (like that hp bar bugg lol, that was annoying),
    and ofcourse compounding jewels wich made dupers even more powerfull
    exp became much easier too in my eyes

rofd, well easy to get some coins, nice exp spots, no working dupe method now. nice quests for items and exp, overal rofd is in my eyes the best, but turks ruined it

3thos

instead of pressing H and double click town or hit enter and type /town there is going to be a /town button.[/b]
    that is ridiculous ...

3thos

you werent able to get any coins... monsters dropped shitty coins, and items were hard to farm cause of lack of money for farmingpots;[/b]
    obviously you never played KO because you had no need for monsters to drop coins back then the way they do now, you would be rich as hell.

ko tp fee = 100 coins
    ko cz tp fee = 600

ke/rofd tp fee = 10000
    ke/rofd cz tp fee = 17000

big difference.

pots were also cheaper back then, and not only that, who farmed, really?

OLD1953

He was never in a good voker party either.

Two mages, two warriors one rogue and a priest, sure, one scorpion was maybe 600xp. But fifty at once were 30,000 XP each party member.

Harpies were better.

In old KO, apos were for ppl who couldn&#39;t get into a voker party.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast