Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MYKO Adonis Players

This is a discussion on MYKO Adonis Players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking for a few mates from Adonis that are still playing. I'll start with myself. Adonis ImmortalSouls azzurri/FFXYuna...
Page: 1

aiolos

Looking for a few mates from Adonis that are still playing. I'll start with myself.

Adonis
    ImmortalSouls
    azzurri/FFXYuna

Pr0p

ah.. :mellow:

RiseAgainst_

This is one of those topics where in your mind u get "...." then u just post:

hi.

Even if u r not from myko. :mellow:

Looking for a few mates from Adonis that are still playing. I'll start with myself.

Adonis
    ImmortalSouls
    azzurri/FFXYuna[/b]
    Adonis
    Souls / Immortals (closed beta with Atlas and cidori).. than immortalsouls
    Wylana (shared with ed to get to 60 first)
    Stijun (my warrior but others used him after I helped ed)

Been awhile aiolos.... I used to speak to parachute but we lost touch, sames goes for gexzhell and revenge. I spoke to orbituary and diliquim maybe 6 months ago, leo and the others no idea.... anyone know what happened to vandeam elvie and singlet hahaha

Adonis

Been awhile aiolos.... I used to speak to parachute but we lost touch, sames goes for gexzhell and revenge. I spoke to orbituary and diliquim maybe 6 months ago, leo and the others no idea.... anyone know what happened to vandeam elvie and singlet hahaha[/b]
    i played with an israeli guy in cypher who have been playing as vandeam in myko (so he said), he is israeli army atm
    real name was andrew

Banned Senior Member

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Solstice

Weren't you Mr. 60/60/60?

WrongAnswerYouDie

^^ <3
    cool history

Subzero

i played with an israeli guy in cypher who have been playing as vandeam in myko (so he said), he is israeli army atm
    real name was andrew[/b]
    Hey.

me and my friend playd Adonis, we were in clan name ::TheDragonSante::, my nick was MorfeuM, VanLord, my friend was NewTheJoker2, VanDeam.

i remember IS clan, it was the 3rd best clan after DaysAndNights and OneKnightStand. <3

aiolos

Hey matt. I remember stijun in ImmortalSouls. But you were always on Wylana. I&#39;m not james/Shaka btw. From what i remember vandeam is from singapore KrepiN. Matt do you still hate vandeam and singlet? haha

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I was close to join ur clan after i left OKS where i was few days :P

/miss my nub warryon with chitins+1 >.<

Well, i joined Shadowslayer in logos (i think that was the last server name) after leaving OKS. Anyone knows if Kujo who played on usko edana was same as the myko logos guy?

mobill

Hey, i played mobill in LEGONDARY, and then RAINBOWNINJA&#39;s. I also played the beta with WMD. Back when KO was still fun. Cant believe people still play this crap, should of seen it in old school Adonis days. It was so much fun back then.

mobill

Adonis

Been awhile aiolos.... I used to speak to parachute but we lost touch, sames goes for gexzhell and revenge. I spoke to orbituary and diliquim maybe 6 months ago, leo and the others no idea.... anyone know what happened to vandeam elvie and singlet hahaha[/b]
    Oh man gexzhell, he was good. I remeber that archer, rumors had it that he had a totemic bow. Donno how true that was. VanDeam changed everyones attitude towards worriors (he was first worrior with sword dancing) I remeber noone wanted to play worrior because archers and assassins were the best. Who could forget the forum whore parachute :P loved that guy. I seem to remeber he had a really fun sig... now i cant remeber what it said. Hey matt you still play on F9? and did you ever talk to ZeroCool?

The king. Senior Member

MAJKO

Oh man gexzhell, he was good. I remeber that archer, rumors had it that he had a totemic bow. Donno how true that was. VanDeam changed everyones attitude towards worriors (he was first worrior with sword dancing) I remeber noone wanted to play worrior because archers and assassins were the best. Who could forget the forum whore parachute :P loved that guy. I seem to remeber he had a really fun sig... now i cant remeber what it said. Hey matt you still play on F9? and did you ever talk to ZeroCool?[/b]
    umm I did awhile ago, not lately I switched msn&#39;s.

HAHA SOLS yea shaka had 60/60/60 at level 53 hell I had 255 stats until I reset them. Vandeam was weird, first case of people having lots of people play the account I think started a trend with warriors .

I still play f9 once every couple of months than I delete ko again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast