Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what to do?

This is a discussion on what to do? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sick of random turks invitin me to clan so i joined one for the crack :P anyway its called IISoulKinghtII ...
Page: 1

sick of random turks invitin me to clan so i joined one for the crack :P anyway its called IISoulKinghtII was only in clan for like one hour and i found tlaos in eslant noone was about(this clan is ful of low lvls) i told the sub clan which happened to be pisco sour and they came we kiled it got nothing. then i found shaula kiled got SS they were saying sumit to me about it but i dont know what.. then i said go bos run we found TK they got SSe anyway i dont know what to do ther tlaking to me in turkish and i dont understand any suggestions ?

PlayerofRogueC0la

/QUIT_CLan

well i didnt want to do that might of looked like i was scammer or sumthing which im not im 100% legit in every way.

KaaMiL

well i didnt want to do that might of looked like i was scammer or sumthing which im not im 100% legit in every way.[/b]
    they are turks, just quit clan..... :lol:

thats sum of the stuf they said just after it happened theyve said more stuf since

could sum1 translate please ?

KaaMiL

thats sum of the stuf they said just after it happened theyve said more stuf since

could sum1 translate please ?[/b]
    This is not turkish.Espaniol or something like that.

yea just relised ;s man i feel bad now cause they telling me to disband clan i think its cause they must want the ss but i duno what they saying im not just gona giv them it cause il get nothing from it..

i found the bosses if it wernt for me they wouldnt of gotten an SSE but now they think im bad player or cheater/scammer cause i cant pass the language barrier man fuk..

Banned

They wanted to know who was in the party when u got the SS...i think

and they want it.

EDIT: If you killed Shaula by urself, keep the SS. If you had party members that barely did any dmg or anything (and u could have killed it solo), keep the SS. They are probably gonna kick u anyways if u give them the SS back.

if there spanish say callete putas tu madre chupa mela cahones sse sedita then say carajo alot and i mean alot

baby it wasnt about wantin to stay in the clan i wasnt gona stay in it anyway, i just dont want anyone to think im cheater or scammer.

could do with sum1 translating that i know its a pain but id apriciate it especialy the big box at the bottom. thanx

Banned

Amor_20 tried to use a translator...this is what i can make out of it

"Listen Madonna, sell the SS and split money to the party so your clannies dont think badly of you."

and the other 6 pics are mostly about them saying "Leave the Clan" and they want leonsolatario to kick you because u kept the drop.

ShaaKa

It is spanish... and they want money coz all participate in kill the boss... they want get some money coz u have the drop, and are talking about u keep it and don t wanna split. If u wanna be fair just give Gbs to guys whas was in the party when killed TK or Shaula... also they are talking about SS no about SSE.

It is spanish... and they want money coz all participate in kill the boss... they want get some money coz u have the drop, and are talking about u keep it and don t wanna split. If u wanna be fair just give Gbs to guys whas was in the party when killed TK or Shaula... also they are talking about SS no about SSE.[/b]
    thanx. yea we got an SSE too off TK im sorting it out now one of there members speaks english. thanx.

PC SS+0 and SSE quick!

Genkku

If you got the SS even when they help you , dont give them any shit , they turks they wont share it with you if they was got it , just /disband_clan and thats it .... dont join clan if you dont want...i dont get it why did you join them if you dont understand turkish O_o

Speed

they arent turks lol , and if they helped u they are on their right to ask for a share like they did , thats all, they dont want the drop .. they want a share

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast