Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what to do?

This is a discussion on what to do? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you got the SS even when they help you , dont give them any shit , they turks they ...
Page: 2

If you got the SS even when they help you , dont give them any shit , they turks they wont share it with you if they was got it , just /disband_clan and thats it .... dont join clan if you dont want...i dont get it why did you join them if you dont understand turkish O_o[/b]
    lol its spanish one, tell them to split sse drop with you and u split ss drop i think they just mad you got drop and want a piece but if u found all bosses and they didnt do anything why should u give them the drop ... they of course feel entitled to what u got.. zzz typical ko play dont join clans if you dont speak the language and when boss drops i think if u got it u can A split if u intend to stay or b leave cuz its not like they are gonna give u your share of sse ... think about how u wanna play it

Genkku

lol its spanish one, tell them to split sse drop with you and u split ss drop i think they just mad you got drop and want a piece but if u found all bosses and they didnt do anything why should u give them the drop ... they of course feel entitled to what u got.. zzz typical ko play dont join clans if you dont speak the language and when boss drops i think if u got it u can A split if u intend to stay or b leave cuz its not like they are gonna give u your share of sse ... think about how u wanna play it[/b]
    He said they speaking Turkish

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

baby it wasnt about wantin to stay in the clan i wasnt gona stay in it anyway, i just dont want anyone to think im cheater or scammer.

could do with sum1 translating that i know its a pain but id apriciate it especialy the big box at the bottom. thanx[/b]
    DarkWarriorMens: How do we do this?
    AMOR_20: Ban Madonna from clan.
    DarkWarriorMens: Lady doesn't want to hand it in/share.
    DarkWarriorMens: Let's ban her.
    AMOR_20: Does she speak Spanish?
    irenk: What happened? Someone stole something?
    DarkWarriorMens: A boss dropped something to our party, and that person should have distributed/hand in the drop.
    DarkWarriorMens: But that person isn't doing that shit.
    AMOR_20: The shield.
    MIKE_12: [random profanity]
    AMOR_20: Listen, Madonna.
    AMOR_20: Don't be like this.

AMOR_20 (PM): It seems that you didn't distribute the stuff to the party and now you are a shame to the clan (or something like that, his English is terrible).

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

thats sum of the stuf they said just after it happened theyve said more stuf since

could sum1 translate please ?[/b]
    LadyMadonna: Shaula
    AMOR_20: Where?
    ...[Shaula drops SS, I guess]
    DarkWarriorMens: What are we going to do with the SS now?
    AMOR_20: Keep looking, k?
    DarkWarriorMens: We distribute the SS.
    [agreement]

Dude, since you joined the clan 2 hours ago just leave it and walk away, to keep an item is no ban reason or is it?

Battledad

Pisco Sour huh? Lol...

If I remember correctly, that's a drink. Kinda like a Kamakaze here in US. That drink goes way down south in South America. Funny how they would name their clan after a drink. Although, I don't know the complete translation to the name it is a very popular drink. Had it at Brazil, Cusco, and Machu Pichu when I went for a vacation down there. Just buy 'em a pisco sour :P

5DollahSuckySucky

i think MIKE_12 said somethin like who wants ice cream if we do not take care of this problem somethin like that

The king. Senior Member

/quit_clan

Phosgene

/quit_clan asap and celebrate with the money .

KlouD

if u killed it or heal and u get the drop mail some money to them and quit clan, they want the drop no more

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Just keep the SS it's yours because you could've soloed that shayla.

Lioncet

DarkWarriorMens: How do we do this?
    AMOR_20: Ban Madonna from clan.
    DarkWarriorMens: Lady doesn't want to hand it in/share.
    DarkWarriorMens: Let's ban her.
    AMOR_20: Does she speak Spanish?
    irenk: What happened? Someone stole something?
    DarkWarriorMens: A boss dropped something to our party, and that person should have distributed/hand in the drop.
    DarkWarriorMens: But that person isn't doing that shit.
    AMOR_20: The shield.
    MIKE_12:Who wants an ally when they do shit like this to us? (poor english transalate i'm not good at english lol)
    AMOR_20: Listen, Madonna.
    AMOR_20: Don't be like this.

AMOR_20 (PM): It seems that you didn't distribute the stuff to the party and now you are a shame to the clan (or something like that, his English is terrible).[/b]

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

just /quit_clan because they dont know what to do or how to distribute money/items

if there spanish say callete putas tu madre chupa mela cahones sse sedita then say carajo alot and i mean alot[/b]
    mauhauhuahuauauah xD funny

mammlea

carajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajocarajo carajo carajo

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN,
    GIVE NOTHING BACK!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast