Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i bought this lvl 77 priest account on cwest from [email protected] for 60$ or items worth 60$ i can't ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default What to do?!

So i bought this lvl 77 priest account on cwest from [email protected] for 60$ or items worth 60$ i can't recall it right coz i seem not to find his pm on here. (i have a lot) anyways, he should be registered with this email on here but i'll find his pm and update the thread.

So i let my little brother play on the priest and he got a pm in game from some girl called Jessica providing him with all the account info (ID, secret answer and question, char names) saying it is her account that got hacked she didn't know how.
    My brother told me about it and i added her on msn to solve it out.
    I told her i wouldn't give it back coz i paid for it and blocked her.

A week later or so (today) i unblocked her and started to discuss again.
    So i was a bit smarter this time i searched her email on facebook and myspace guess what??!! Jesper Sannum.. ok now she turned a boy but he kept saying he was a girl and jesper was her brother who used her email to create facebook and myspace page etc...

Since i didn't believe she was a girl she decided to add sniipes (also sniipes on ko4life) named sarah on msn in the conversation to prove me wrong somehow..
    So i told them both to join me on ventrilo to talk about it.. sniipes/sarah sounded like a boy talking and i was like WTF?! then he said brb and 2 minutes later he sounded like a 2 years old girl with shit sound quality/frequency meaning 100% it was a voice change software + he wouldnt speak longer than 2 seconds coz as far as i know the program wouldn't work properly if u speak for to long.

Finaly after a WHILE they both admitted they were 2 boys.. jessica = Jesper and sniipes/sarah = jerpers best friend.
    I wasn't surprised at all i knew they were both lieing since the begining.
    So sniipes/sarah left the conversation and i asked jessica to tell me the truth for once.
    He said he got hacked by a friend who was on his computer and 5 minutes later it wasn't.. it is confusing i dont understand this guy. He is a victim for getting hacked right? Why would he lie to me?

Anyways, i did consider giving him his account back but what happens to my 60$?
    Since the guy i bought the priest from gave me the account first i sent him the money as gift and i can't charge back. (again if i recall it right)

Give the account back and lose 60$ or keep it coz it isn't my fault that his friend got in his computer and stole his account? or however he got hacked it realy isn't my fault..

What to do?

Screenshots here.

Last edited by Riku; 03-29-2011 at 02:37 PM.

You cant know if these guys are the same who sold you the char (or friend of theirs).. So keep it cuz they lied to you once, why not twice?

Very nice of you to consider giving the acount back to someone who got hacked. However what the hell are you suppose to believe to be truthfull after all of that? I would say give them nothing.

i agree with the above posts....very suspicious.
    id sell the account back to him for $60 lol or just block him and keep that account

Banned

i tried to make him pay it but he got no cash

IceTeaPowa

Keep it, you paid that's not your fault.

A liar believes everyone else is a liar because that's how they are wired and can't see beyond that. When questioned, they usually try to cover themselves with more lies in order to confuse the "mark". This looks exactly like what happened in the PM's.

You owe nothing. They can buy it back (if it was even theirs to begin with), or get bent. IMO - by offering he/she/they/them (freaking confusing) the option to purchase the account you are fulfilling any moral obligation of decency and should walk away from this without the nagging feeling of a guilty conscience.

For all you know it could be a friend who played KO at one time but found the information being thrown away while over at the person's house and decided to try and manipulate you in order to make some easy money.

Banned

so if you were in same situation as him, would you keep it if it was urs acc who got hacked?? I almost wont believe that thought,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sannum View Post
    so if you were in same situation as him, would you keep it if it was urs acc who got hacked?? I almost wont believe that thought,
    u remember ur ko4life ID now? i tought u forgot it or didnt have one.

Quote Originally Posted by sannum View Post
    If they want it back it's $60. No exceptions. Doesn't seem like a whole lot to me. I had more money than that in my pocket when I was 12 years old. Mowing yards, painting numbers on people's curbs, doing odd jobs, etc... Small price to pay to get your account back after it has been hacked.

There are only 2 people in this game that I trust completely without hesitation. One is a friend from high school who served in the Navy with me and was the best man at my wedding. I still see him frequently and have babysat his kids while he and his wife go out on occasion. The other is my son, who still sleeps under my roof (although there was a phase he was going through when he had a chaotic generator addiction that I didn't even swap items with him). Anyone else is questionable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    If they want it back it's $60.
    Not they.. ur talking with Jessica / Jesper there xD

Edit: He wants to share
    Last edited by Riku; 03-29-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Not they.. ur talking with Jessica / Jesper there xD

Edit: He wants to share
    There's an American military saying that comes to mind here. At least that's where I heard it first.

"F--k em' and feed em' fish heads."

As everyone said,either he pays or gets nothing,if you share with him,considering that he's got most of the infos i believe you will be scammed a few days later.

And from what i see,since he lied to you,it's probably a scam to begin with.

I don't see a reason here to feel bad/guilty.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Sell the account for $100, make a 40 dollar profit, uninstall KO, take a step back and throw up the peace sign.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ok i now read the convos on msn

hahahahhahahaahahahah no offence, they sound like a bunch of retards.

fuck them, the account is yours, ignore them again.

/thread.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast