Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CkkJl2 Yes, you, sarah, the, girl, in, the, coma, bed. Hope you understood that with all the ...
Page: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Yes, you, sarah, the, girl, in, the, coma, bed.
    Hope you understood that with all the retarded commas.
    Dear ckkjl2sajdsajd, why u go offtopic?

Banned

sarah, quit it already!

Close pls

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    sarah, quit it already!

Close pls
    First, im not sarah, second, u wanna me give up telling the truth?

Banned Senior Member

Just ignore this retard "Sniipes"

Obviously there is enough evidence to get this tranny banned.

Ignore this freak until a Mod comes by.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Just ignore this retard "Sniipes"

Obviously there is enough evidence to get this tranny banned.

Ignore this freak until a Mod comes by.
    Retard?? Ehh, for me, you're the only retard, and no, riku and all the others arent dumb as u, u calling me freak? ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT TALK JUNK ON FORUMS ARE JUST COMPUTER GANGSTERS, and yea, just check ur ko history and the hours u played that game, then we will see who the " freak " here is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    Retard?? Ehh, for me, you're the only retard, and no, riku and all the others arent dumb as u, u calling me freak? ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT TALK JUNK ON FORUMS ARE JUST COMPUTER GANGSTERS, and yea, just check ur ko history and the hours u played that game, then we will see who the " freak " here is.
    Ok i had an idea! You will have to wait a little bit and i will FINALY shut ur mouth.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Look... You say you're defending your right here but noone will belive you untill you give us some proof of your sister's existence. The fact is that someone was talking to Riku at 03.29. as he was sniipes and he proved it with a PM sent from YOUR ko4life account. And if it was not your sister as you say then it was YOU. So you lied to Riku about yourself and its a FACT. And it doesn't seem like you were hacked because in this case all the hacker wanted to reach is getting a character which worths almost nothing so why would he take that much care to hack accounts or so. But still you could prove your right with credible pictures / facebook accounts or anything which actually worths and shows something.

I know you don't care and I know I'm a 'gangster' or wtf but you should know that I don't really care about it I just want to help you guys clear the things with my detached opinion. Thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Look... You say you're defending your right here but noone will belive you untill you give us some proof of your sister's existence. The fact is that someone was talking to Riku at 03.29. as he was sniipes and he proved it with a PM sent from YOUR ko4life account. And if it was not your sister as you say then it was YOU. So you lied to Riku about yourself and its a FACT. And it doesn't seem like you were hacked because in this case all the hacker wanted to reach is getting a character which worths almost nothing so why would he take that much care to hack accounts or so. But still you could prove your right with credible pictures / facebook accounts or anything which actually worths and shows something.

I know you don't care and I know I'm a 'gangster' or wtf but you should know that I don't really care about it I just want to help you guys clear the things with my detached opinion. Thanks.
    Totaly agree.

He is lieing without a doubt but a liar never admits he did until u "stuck" him. He is still trying to find his way out when he realy can't lie anymore.

It's patethic..

Btw... i was stupid to even consider giving the account back. Look what "Jessica" says when i said i wont give it back or let him share.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post

Ok, first, how should I take a photo when she's in hospital, second, it was not me + I was hacked on cw, wich is same pw as msn + ko4life, ofc I got 100 photos of her, but its not prove enough.

Banned

If you deny the evidence and keep lieing like that why wouldn't u take some fake pictures or just google some?

pointless.. and again you fail coz u can't even lie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    If you deny the evidence and keep lieing like that why wouldn't u take some fake pictures or just google some?

pointless.. and again you fail coz u can't even lie.
    O.o thats why I said its not prove enough? so u fail again for ME.

My god... you're TROLLING behind a fucking computer... No one here has a right to call anyone a nerd for fuck's sake.. it's a MMORPG forum, we're ALL nerds in the eyes of the world.

Also sarah just admit you lost please.. maybe you won't get banned that way?

Banned

My god... you're TROLLING behind a fucking computer... No one here has a right to call anyone a nerd for fuck's sake.. it's a MMORPG forum, we're ALL nerds in the eyes of the world.

Also sarah just admit you lost please.. maybe you won't get banned that way?
    I'm TROLLING? Hah, you guys flame me, i'm not here to check any news or posts, I'm here only to see the " Private Servers " topic, and why the fck u calling me first boy then girl then boy and then girl again, 'sarah' is a girl name lol.

I never called you a boy sarah, I'm calling you what you call yourself. We could say I'm aiding your personality issues.
    But you obviously are.

Banned

I never called you a boy sarah, I'm calling you what you call yourself. We could say I'm aiding your personality issues.
    But you obviously are.
    I never told i'm girl? My sister is one yeh, but not me?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast