Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can't charge it back...
Page: 4

Banned

i can't charge it back

Banned Senior Member

Actually, you can. Sending it as a gift on PP doesnt mean shit. Dont ever use PP's dispute system, dispute it directly with your bank.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

This "Jesica" gay or whoever he is, has been on my msn asking me to give him some freebies etc lol.

Banned Senior Member

I've seen this sooooo many times in my nerdy life, a man pretending to be a female on a game - this increases the chances of that certain person gaining something they want because as we all know.... men have weaknesses for females. Especially young men where the average age of a KO player is probably 14. No need to explain further on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychology of Cyberspace - Gender Swapping
    Gender swapping is probably much more commonplace than we realize. I have seen and heard of more males switching gender than females. If this accurately reflects the population of cybercitizens as a whole, an interesting question surfaces. Why are males so interested in experimenting with a woman's identity? The answers go far beyond cyberspace and point to larger social and psychological issues. Here are a few possibilities:

• Due to the pressure of cultural stereotypes, it may be difficult for some men to explore within themselves what society labels as "feminine" characteristics. These males may rely on the anonymity of cyberspace to express their "feminine" side which they feel they must otherwise hide. Some of these males may strongly identify with women.
    • Adopting a feminine role in cyberspace may be a way to draw more attention to themselves. Getting noticed and responded to in cyberspace is not always easy, especially in such distracting, "noisy" environments as the visual chat habitats. Donning a female name and/or avatar, especially a sexy one, will almost instantly draw reactions. The gender-switched male may even like the feeling of power and control over other males that goes along with this switch.
    • Some males may adopt a feminine identity to investigate male/female relationships. They may be testing out various ways of interacting with males in order to learn, first hand, what it's like being on the woman's side. Hopefully, they use that knowledge to enhance their relationships with females. Some, however, may be looking for ways to gain power and control.
    • In some online games where participants assume imaginary identities (e.g., MUDs), being a female may be advantageous. Sometimes males lend more assistance to females, so they progress faster in the game.
    • Disguised as a female, a male looking for intimacy, romance, and/or cybersex from another male may be acting upon conscious or unconscious homosexual feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychology of Cyberspace - Gender Swapping
    I think I can sum up a factor about Genderhacking by repeating a line I saw someone type in a chatroom once: "Won't someone at least pretend to be female?" Lets face it, the majority of users of the internet are still male, and in such an ambiguous environment as the internet, the ability to lose one's inhibitions is quite strong. With a great many horny computer nerds out there, and no counterpart women on the net, I think some men pretend to be women - not because they have any desire to have sexual experiences with men themselves, but because they wish to perpetuate some form of cyber experience. It is as if they are an actor, manipulating the puppet of a women (just as they might in their own mind, during a sexual fantasy) but in this case, they are sustaining the puppet for some other stranger at the end of another modem to play with. Once this cyberstory then exists, it doesn't really matter who wrote the woman's lines or who wrote the man's. For both can enjoy it from whatever perspective that they chose.
    Couldnt have said it better.... Do you really think those cyber-sex games out there hold ANY interest in females? negative. You're cybering with another dude homo.

I dont mean to take this so far, but once people start being serious in pretending to be female, as it seems "Jessica" and Sniipes are, they apparently have had more practice with their online hobby and need to be known for it. Especially in a small community.

The moral of this story is: gender swapping for special treatment is in fact what's going on here. And they should, from now on, recieve the opposite.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

In reality... it shouldn't matter if its a girl or a guy.

If you get scammed your still a dumbass, if you get scammed by the belief that someone is a female online... well then you might have more problems then that sad kid pretending to be a chick.

Well like I said in personal pictures section;

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I still think sniipes is a dude. A hairy one.

FuckGreekSoccer

Keep it brother..... It's not your fault and dont feel sorry..... it could happen to every1 all u could do is just help as every1 can..... dont be sorry and worry not ur fault

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I've seen this sooooo many times in my nerdy life, a man pretending to be a female on a game - this increases the chances of that certain person gaining something they want because as we all know.... men have weaknesses for females. Especially young men where the average age of a KO player is probably 14. No need to explain further on that.

Couldnt have said it better.... Do you really think those cyber-sex games out there hold ANY interest in females? negative. You're cybering with another dude homo.

I dont mean to take this so far, but once people start being serious in pretending to be female, as it seems "Jessica" and Sniipes are, they apparently have had more practice with their online hobby and need to be known for it. Especially in a small community.

The moral of this story is: gender swapping for special treatment is in fact what's going on here. And they should, from now on, recieve the opposite.
    Well said, but the problem is, SHE-DONT-CARE-IF-YOU-BELIEVE-OR-NOT-DUMBASS, it's okey if u think she is a boy, oke?
    idiot, get a life

Banned

Or did she ever asked for an account?
    Tell me atleast 1 name, that she scammed
    1 !!
    Dont have anything? So stfu kid, no 1 care if u believe or not, its ur opinion.

Banned Senior Member

Whatever freak.

Banned

Whatever freak.
    Ehm, please, I know who the " freak " here is, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    Ehm, please, I know who the " freak " here is, lol.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats all i can say, u should stop trying to come up with more and more lies. BTW werent u done commenting like 5 posts ago?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats all i can say, u should stop trying to come up with more and more lies. BTW werent u done commenting like 5 posts ago?
    WOOOOOOOOW, and the lie was? I can't prove that my sister is my sister and she is a female, but can u prove me/she is lieng? Cmoon, like I said, I dont care, freak.

Banned Senior Member

WOOOOOOOOW, and the lie was? I can't prove that my sister is my sister and she is a female, but can u prove me/she is lieng? Cmoon, like I said, I dont care, freak.
    I especially love how you make no attempt to at least type different from your second personality "sniipes the sister".

Not to mention that you keep spamming "dont care" yet you have been logged in all day reading this topic, eager to defend your "sister" as if YOU had something to lose.

Well said, but the problem is, SHE-DONT-CARE-IF-YOU-BELIEVE-OR-NOT-DUMBASS, it's okey if u think she is a boy, oke?
    idiot, get a life
    Actually, what you said was "she dont care". But thanks for finally admitting to it.

Banned

I especially love how you make no attempt to at least type different from your second personality "sniipes the sister".

Not to mention that you keep spamming "dont care" yet you have been logged in all day reading this topic, eager to defend your "sister" as if YOU had something to lose.

Actually, what you said was "she dont care". But thanks for finally admitting to it.
    Well, I rly dont get what u're trying to say to me, - me, my sis, dont-care what u think about us, so hard to understand? I mean.. Cmoonn xD

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast