Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 127

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this....
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this.

  2. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    183

    Default

    in before locked and sniipes gets banned

  3. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this.
    Your a joke, go to school

  4. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    106

    Default

    If my sister was in a coma in hospital I think I'd be with my family, giving them support and getting support back from them. I'd definately not be continuing an argument on a forum. Get some perspective m8. Go sit with your family. You can worry about this at another time.99.999% of people would not be sat infront of their computer,having an argument on a games forum at a time like this.

  5. #110
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    If my sister was in a coma in hospital I think I'd be with my family, giving them support and getting support back from them. I'd definately not be continuing an argument on a forum. Get some perspective m8. Go sit with your family. You can worry about this at another time.99.999% of people would not be sat infront of their computer,having an argument on a games forum at a time like this.
    He doesnt have a sister in a coma.

    He got caught pretending to be a female and is now crying about it.

    Like i said, let's all ignore him until a mod deals with this. Clearly he wants attention

  6. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    He doesnt have a sister in a coma.

    He got caught pretending to be a female and is now crying about it.

    Like i said, let's all ignore him until a mod deals with this. Clearly he wants attention
    I only can see, that u want attention, like I said allready, its np for me, when u think wrong things about my family, but u gay still flame flame and flame, and.. where im crying? Where i got caught? Hah, u'r just a joke for me.

  7. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    If my sister was in a coma in hospital I think I'd be with my family, giving them support and getting support back from them. I'd definately not be continuing an argument on a forum. Get some perspective m8. Go sit with your family. You can worry about this at another time.99.999% of people would not be sat infront of their computer,having an argument on a games forum at a time like this.
    About u, I dont have a family that care a shit about me or my sis.

  8. #113
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Why every1 keeps posting to this topic.. every post is offtopic and has nothing to do with the main idea. Sniipes u sorta fked up urself cuz Riku was trying to help you but by lieing so much every1 lost the slightest trust they had in u.. after those msn convo screenshots it doesnt matter what u say theres nobody in here that will believe anything u say.

  9. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Why every1 keeps posting to this topic.. every post is offtopic and has nothing to do with the main idea. Sniipes u sorta fked up urself cuz Riku was trying to help you but by lieing so much every1 lost the slightest trust they had in u.. after those msn convo screenshots it doesnt matter what u say theres nobody in here that will believe anything u say.
    I fcked up all? He was trying to help me? I still have my good friends that trust me, I dont need u guys here to trust me, haha cmon, and.. what did I said on that msn convo???????????
    Like I said 1000000 times, np for me if u dont believe me, so just leave me alone, I will always respect riku, mino and all the others, just leave me alone? I'm really tired to try prove u guys the truth, u won't believe, u will never believe it, o.k. haters.

    Have a good day

  10. #115
    Member fdnl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    I fcked up all? He was trying to help me? I still have my good friends that trust me, I dont need u guys here to trust me, haha cmon, and.. what did I said on that msn convo???????????
    Like I said 1000000 times, np for me if u dont believe me, so just leave me alone, I will always respect riku, mino and all the others, just leave me alone? I'm really tired to try prove u guys the truth, u won't believe, u will never believe it, o.k. haters.

    Have a good day
    now you are giving it up because you did lie and you just dont want to bother anymore saying you are telling the truth because nobody wants to believe you. and as you say : np for me if u dont believe me. well, i dont believe you, and if you reply on this comment, you obviously care if people believe you or not, and by the way, you do care about other people's opinion on the internet and then calling them nerds? Hmm.

    Have a nice day further.

    ~fdnl123

  11. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    now you are giving it up because you did lie and you just dont want to bother anymore saying you are telling the truth because nobody wants to believe you. and as you say : np for me if u dont believe me. well, i dont believe you, and if you reply on this comment, you obviously care if people believe you or not, and by the way, you do care about other people's opinion on the internet and then calling them nerds? Hmm.

    Have a nice day further.

    ~fdnl123
    I'm not giving up lol
    But.. I think u're right, I wont reply anymore.

  12. #117
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    I'm not giving up lol
    But.. I think u're right, I wont reply anymore.
    And yet, here you are replying

  13. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    I fcked up all? He was trying to help me? I still have my good friends that trust me, I dont need u guys here to trust me, haha cmon, and.. what did I said on that msn convo???????????
    Like I said 1000000 times, np for me if u dont believe me, so just leave me alone, I will always respect riku, mino and all the others, just leave me alone? I'm really tired to try prove u guys the truth, u won't believe, u will never believe it, o.k. haters.

    Have a good day
    u sure u were born in US? lol

  14. #119
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    u sure u were born in US? lol
    His english is way too lousy to be born there..

  15. #120
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    I've read every post there was here (and god, some are retarded)
    and honestly, this can go 2 ways:

    • Sarah does exist: Then you'd be sharing your G4L account with 'Sarah'.


    • Sarah does not exist: Which would mean you lied this whole time, talked trash to everybody, and screwed Riku over.

    The cool part is that, either way, you'd still be fucked:

    Gamers4Life Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    • General
      • You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.
      • Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

    • Policing
      • Users that do NOT follow these rules will be banned.


    Have fun sniipes (or Sarah !?)
    Banned for Acc-Sharing/Disrespecting and all the rest.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •