Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

What to do?!

This is a discussion on What to do?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this....
Page: 8

Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this.

Banned

in before locked and sniipes gets banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Ok, you're plainly retarded... I'm out of this.
    Your a joke, go to school

If my sister was in a coma in hospital I think I'd be with my family, giving them support and getting support back from them. I'd definately not be continuing an argument on a forum. Get some perspective m8. Go sit with your family. You can worry about this at another time.99.999% of people would not be sat infront of their computer,having an argument on a games forum at a time like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    If my sister was in a coma in hospital I think I'd be with my family, giving them support and getting support back from them. I'd definately not be continuing an argument on a forum. Get some perspective m8. Go sit with your family. You can worry about this at another time.99.999% of people would not be sat infront of their computer,having an argument on a games forum at a time like this.
    He doesnt have a sister in a coma.

He got caught pretending to be a female and is now crying about it.

Like i said, let's all ignore him until a mod deals with this. Clearly he wants attention

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    He doesnt have a sister in a coma.

He got caught pretending to be a female and is now crying about it.

Like i said, let's all ignore him until a mod deals with this. Clearly he wants attention
    I only can see, that u want attention, like I said allready, its np for me, when u think wrong things about my family, but u gay still flame flame and flame, and.. where im crying? Where i got caught? Hah, u'r just a joke for me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    About u, I dont have a family that care a shit about me or my sis.

Why every1 keeps posting to this topic.. every post is offtopic and has nothing to do with the main idea. Sniipes u sorta fked up urself cuz Riku was trying to help you but by lieing so much every1 lost the slightest trust they had in u.. after those msn convo screenshots it doesnt matter what u say theres nobody in here that will believe anything u say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Why every1 keeps posting to this topic.. every post is offtopic and has nothing to do with the main idea. Sniipes u sorta fked up urself cuz Riku was trying to help you but by lieing so much every1 lost the slightest trust they had in u.. after those msn convo screenshots it doesnt matter what u say theres nobody in here that will believe anything u say.
    I fcked up all? He was trying to help me? I still have my good friends that trust me, I dont need u guys here to trust me, haha cmon, and.. what did I said on that msn convo???????????
    Like I said 1000000 times, np for me if u dont believe me, so just leave me alone, I will always respect riku, mino and all the others, just leave me alone? I'm really tired to try prove u guys the truth, u won't believe, u will never believe it, o.k. haters.

Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by sniipes View Post
    I fcked up all? He was trying to help me? I still have my good friends that trust me, I dont need u guys here to trust me, haha cmon, and.. what did I said on that msn convo???????????
    Like I said 1000000 times, np for me if u dont believe me, so just leave me alone, I will always respect riku, mino and all the others, just leave me alone? I'm really tired to try prove u guys the truth, u won't believe, u will never believe it, o.k. haters.

Have a good day
    now you are giving it up because you did lie and you just dont want to bother anymore saying you are telling the truth because nobody wants to believe you. and as you say : np for me if u dont believe me. well, i dont believe you, and if you reply on this comment, you obviously care if people believe you or not, and by the way, you do care about other people's opinion on the internet and then calling them nerds? Hmm.

Have a nice day further.

~fdnl123

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    now you are giving it up because you did lie and you just dont want to bother anymore saying you are telling the truth because nobody wants to believe you. and as you say : np for me if u dont believe me. well, i dont believe you, and if you reply on this comment, you obviously care if people believe you or not, and by the way, you do care about other people's opinion on the internet and then calling them nerds? Hmm.

Have a nice day further.

~fdnl123
    I'm not giving up lol
    But.. I think u're right, I wont reply anymore.

I'm not giving up lol
    But.. I think u're right, I wont reply anymore.
    And yet, here you are replying

Banned

Have a good day
    u sure u were born in US? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    u sure u were born in US? lol
    His english is way too lousy to be born there..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I've read every post there was here (and god, some are retarded)
    and honestly, this can go 2 ways:

• Sarah does exist: Then you'd be sharing your G4L account with 'Sarah'.

• Sarah does not exist: Which would mean you lied this whole time, talked trash to everybody, and screwed Riku over.

The cool part is that, either way, you'd still be fucked:

Gamers4Life Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    • General
      • You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.
      • Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

• Policing
      • Users that do NOT follow these rules will be banned.

Have fun sniipes (or Sarah !?)
    Banned for Acc-Sharing/Disrespecting and all the rest.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast